What are you watching?

My wife and older daughter have sucked me into a TV series (not on anymore) called Elementary.

Last movie watched - I think - was News of the World. I read far more than I watch.

Godzilla vs King Kong looked like one I will probably watch.

Im watching Godzilla vs Kong at the moment. Its free on HBO Max. Its in theaters also.
Pretty good so far. Will give a review after I finish it.
Just finished it. Was pretty decent. This one is geared more for kids than the last one. Its worth watching, but im glad i didnt pay for it. Lol

I started re-watching the Jericho series (2006) with my fiancee. Very unfortunate it only went for a season and a half, as it is very well executed.
As a very short synopsis, from IMDB: "A small town in Kansas is literally left in the dark after seeing a mushroom cloud over near-by Denver, Colorado. The townspeople struggle to find answers about the blast and solutions on how to survive."

I started re-watching the Jericho series (2006) with my fiancee. Very unfortunate it only went for a season and a half, as it is very well executed.
As a very short synopsis, from IMDB: "A small town in Kansas is literally left in the dark after seeing a mushroom cloud over near-by Denver, Colorado. The townspeople struggle to find answers about the blast and solutions on how to survive."
I really enjoyed that show. Really wish it would of lasted longer.

I'm watching Mayans & Gangs of London, on AMC. I'm tired of the Walking Dead (same sh*t every season), and about the same of the Fear the Walking Dead. However, I want to see how the show will end, and it's happening this year!

The history channel has been doing a series called “the food that made America.” Which has been very interesting. Watched the Jazz game last night and now wish I hadn’t. :E Angry: This morning I will finish up a Dropkick Murphy’s concert on YouTube while I stomp the treadmill to death:A Rock: I have finished TIA on YouTube with the taking of a wonderful leaopard-they do a great job with that program!

Netflix Musketeers (just finished series).

"The Musketeers" gives a contemporary take on the classic story about a group of highly trained soldiers and bodyguards assigned to protect King and country.

Don't know if it will compete with "Godzilla Vs Kong" or the "Walking Dead" :oops: But the new PBS series on Earnest Hemingway by Ken Burns is worth seeing.

Professional Bowlers World Series Open Tournamament. I like to watch the youngsters beat the old guys.

Don't know if it will compete with "Godzilla Vs Kong" or the "Walking Dead" :oops: But the new PBS series on Earnest Hemingway by Ken Burns is worth seeing.
I keep forgetting to watch it. I loved his stuff on vietnam. He has a good eye.

I keep forgetting to watch it. I loved his stuff on vietnam. He has a good eye.
I agree, he has a gift for telling history, not using history to sell an agenda. His Civil War series is a masterpiece that likely would get him cancelled today.

The Crown, on Netflix. All I can say is that poor woman seems to have had a tough time all through her life, what an amazing person to still be a committed Queen after all that. Mind you, she has a few great shoots!

We're in the middle of the PBS series on Hemingway (one of my favorite authors) narrated by Ken Burns.
Free to stream on pbs,org.
Very interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosalineCl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg