We had a great hunt last month in Limpopo S.A.

Bob O

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
USA (Utah, Arizona, Nevada) South Africa (Limpopo)
Hi, my name is Bob and I just had the pleasure of hunting in South Africa earlier this month. My wife and I had a wonderful time and the hunting was an excellent experience. I have hunted since I was a boy in Nevada, Utah and Arizona for black bear, elk, deer, rabbits, etc. So going to Africa was like a dream come true. I was able to take a Kudu, Zebra, and Gemsbok, and my wife got a nice Waterbuck. I am happy to be part of this forum, and hope to learn a lot more about African hunting.

Last edited:
Welcome to AH Bob O! So glad you managed to get your wife to go with you and take a trophy too! That is wonderful!
So, I presume you are now planning your next Africa hunt?
Would you mind sharing some photos and maybe a short report on your hunt?
Thanks!

So, I presume you are now planning your next Africa hunt?
Would you mind sharing some photos and maybe a short report on your hunt?
Thanks!
You bet I want to go back! It was such a fun experience. I want to learn a lot more before the next trip though. I just saw a picture of a Bongo on another thread, and had never even heard of this beautiful animal! So I want to be more educated next time. I need to figure out how to upload photos, then I can put some up.

Welcome to AH sir. I am glad you enjoyed the hunt!

Welcome to AH Bob O! Nice to have you with us and glad to hear that you both had a Wonderfull time in Africa. No doubt that you will enjoy it here. Please share your time in Africa with us by posting a hunt report, here is the section: https://www.africahunting.com/community/hunting-reports/. Looking forward to seeing your trophies as well.

Thank you for the welcome! I will visit the Africa Hunting Reports section to post photos of the trip.

Welcome to the forum and more importantly the African addiction. Glad to hear that you got to experience the trip with you wife. Look forward to seeing your hunt report and pictures.

Welcome to AH @Bob O , glad your wife and you had a great trip. Look forward to seeing the pics and following the report

Welcome to our place Bob where friendships are made over shared information and experiences.

Hi Bob, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH Bob! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Glad to have ya Bob. Look forward to some pictures.

Glad to hear you guys had a good hunt. Posting photos is easy, just use the "Upload a File" tab.

Welcome to AH Bob ! Nice to have you on the site.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH Bob! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.

Thank you everyone for all the welcome messages. I am enjoying this forum a lot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg