Rare Breed

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Love Drums of the morning by Wayne Grant. Is he retired. I cannot find anything on the internet to book a hunt with him

Grant doesn't come to DSC much these days. Richard Kok normally mans the booth along with Buff-Buster.

@Buff-Buster used to help book hunts for Mashambanzou but he hasn't been around the forum much lately. You might want to contact him.

@Red Leg can help you some as well with contact info.

Last edited:
Grant doesn't come to DSC much these days. Richard Kok normally mans the booth along with Buff-Buster.

@Buff-Buster used to help book hunts for Mashambanzou but he hasn't been around the forum much lately. You might want to contact him.

@Red Leg can help you some as well with contact info.

Not sure about Wayne Grant - Grant Taylor owns Mashambanzou Safaris

Not sure about Wayne Grant - Grant Taylor owns Mashambanzou Safaris
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I just blew this thread up.

Rare Breed. Please disregard everything I wrote.

Alzheimer's sucks.:ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I just blew this thread up.

Rare Breed. Please disregard everything I wrote.

Alzheimer's sucks.:ROFLMAO:
Not to worry - thought I was the one for a minute or two. :oops:

John Barth of Adventure Unlimited can get you booked with Wayne Grant. If he is doing any dangerous game hunting I don't know?

The last contact details I can find for him.
The website is dead.

Worcester
Western Cape
South Africa

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 18.20.30.png

https://grahamstown.co.za/listing/figtrees-07-2022-5f

A listing for Margaret Grant at the same email.

Thanks everyone. I have 23 and 24 booked for 4 Safaries. Just wanted to see what Wayne had for 25

As far as I know he is still active, I need to get ahold of him on a different matter. If I reach him I will find out what's up and post what I find out.

Lon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennyMacke

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double