Wayne Grant Safaries

Rare Breed

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Joined
Dec 23, 2018
Messages
7,767
Reaction score
20,819
Location
Atlanta GA
Media
42
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Love Drums of the morning by Wayne Grant. Is he retired. I cannot find anything on the internet to book a hunt with him
 
Grant doesn't come to DSC much these days. Richard Kok normally mans the booth along with Buff-Buster.

@Buff-Buster used to help book hunts for Mashambanzou but he hasn't been around the forum much lately. You might want to contact him.



@Red Leg can help you some as well with contact info.


 
Last edited:
Grant doesn't come to DSC much these days. Richard Kok normally mans the booth along with Buff-Buster.

@Buff-Buster used to help book hunts for Mashambanzou but he hasn't been around the forum much lately. You might want to contact him.



@Red Leg can help you some as well with contact info.


Not sure about Wayne Grant - Grant Taylor owns Mashambanzou Safaris
 
Not sure about Wayne Grant - Grant Taylor owns Mashambanzou Safaris
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I just blew this thread up.

Rare Breed. Please disregard everything I wrote.

Alzheimer's sucks.:ROFLMAO:
 
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I just blew this thread up.

Rare Breed. Please disregard everything I wrote.

Alzheimer's sucks.:ROFLMAO:
Not to worry - thought I was the one for a minute or two. :oops:
 
John Barth of Adventure Unlimited can get you booked with Wayne Grant. If he is doing any dangerous game hunting I don't know?
 
The last contact details I can find for him.
The website is dead.

Worcester
Western Cape
6850
South Africa

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 18.20.30.png


https://grahamstown.co.za/listing/figtrees-07-2022-5f

A listing for Margaret Grant at the same email.
 
Thanks everyone. I have 23 and 24 booked for 4 Safaries. Just wanted to see what Wayne had for 25
 
As far as I know he is still active, I need to get ahold of him on a different matter. If I reach him I will find out what's up and post what I find out.

Lon
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,386
Members
169,553
Latest member
LeeBennet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top