Warthog Pictures

Beautiful, just love warthogs !
 
Christophe Morio, that's some beautiful photo's my friend!:first:

I recently came across this beautiful pair of warthog ivory in the Limpopo.
[7' knife blade for comparison]

If you have this 'thing' for these 'wheel noses', then there is not much else that matters, hey? [lol]:eek:

gvv.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Some Namibian Warthogs...

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Jerome ,as a warthog fanatic....

You're the man!:kissy::kissy:::eek::eek::D

These warthog pictures are beautiful.:first:
The photo's are also crisp clear and of a very high quality.
Thank you for 'classifying' them as well--I just love it!

A question...:confused:
Was this because of a drought?
[...seems to have died running-= tail and all....!]

warthog15.JPG


An observation....
I've never seen this before--a mountain goat warty...?[lol]

vvw.png


Keep them coming,I for one really appreciate them!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Jerome ,as a warthog fanatic....

You're the man!:kissy::kissy:::o:o:D

These warthog pictures are beautiful.:first:
The photo's are also crisp clear and of a very high quality.
Thank you for 'classifying' them as well--I just love it!

A question...:confused:
Was this because of a drought?
[...seems to have died running-= tail and all....!]

24387d1388369449-warthog-pictures-warthog15.jpg

Observe, I may be wrong but it looks like he was caught in a snare. Lost the front left foot....front right looks to have snare marks. Then again......
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Jerome, beautiful pics, just love them !
 
Jerome ,as a warthog fanatic....

You're the man!:kissy::kissy:::o:o:D

These warthog pictures are beautiful.:first:
The photo's are also crisp clear and of a very high quality.
Thank you for 'classifying' them as well--I just love it!

A question...:confused:
Was this because of a drought?
[...seems to have died running-= tail and all....!]

24387d1388369449-warthog-pictures-warthog15.jpg

Good observation by Wheels, it did loose the front left foot, a snare may well be the cause but not of it's death... either the drought or a predator as it was well eaten on the other side.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,961
Members
170,485
Latest member
HollyEasty
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top