Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, GSCO
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, 33 US states and counting
I'm researching for 2024 or 2025 for a Cape buffalo hunt for 3-4 guys. We are open to hunting 2x1 or 1x1 for 7-10 days. We are not looking at RSA or fenced areas. Nothing wrong with that but we are wanting no fences for this hunt. A nice option would be adding some cow buffalo or hippo but we will see what's possible. Plains game options are of some interest but greatly secondary to buffalo. This would be a rifle hunt and no rentals are needed. Thanks in advance for your time in responding here or through PM.

Last edited:
Morning
All my hunting concessions in Zimbabwe are unfenced and totally wild and free range, areas range from 250k acres to 1 million acres
Options for buffalo/ hippo/ croc and plains game
Please what’s app me on +263778121842 or email me martinpieterssafaris@gmail.com

I'm researching for 2024 or 2025 for a Cape buffalo hunt for 3-4 guys. We are open to hunting 2x1 or 1x1 for 7-10 days. We are not looking at RSA or fenced areas. Nothing wrong with that but we are wanting no fences for this hunt. A nice option would be adding some cow buffalo or hippo but we will see what's possible. Plains game options are of some interest but greatly secondary to buffalo. This would be a rifle hunt and no rentals are needed. Thanks in advance for your time in responding here or through PM.
Will definitely be able to help. 2024 quota is running low, but still have a couple buff remaining.
Feel free to give me a shout I am in the U.S. as we speak and can give you a call or will fly to come see you.
Countless references available and a great safari experience on a truly wild game rich 721,000 acre block with low hunting pressure due to moderate quota allocations.
U.S. cell +1 (469) 925-9984
My very best always.
Jaco Strauss

Last edited:

I can certainly help you in 2024 or 2025 with such a hunt. Hippo and management buffalo also available as add on's. Plains game would be the usual suspects plus rarities like roan, sable, lechwe and even sitatunga, although the sitatunga would be main hunt with a buffalo added onto it. All unfenced, in the beautiful Caprivi of Namibia. (One of the safest and easiest countries to get to.) I will be back in the USA shortly, and can make a plan to come and see you if needed. We will also be at SCI in booth 2335.

We can offer great Tanzania Buffalo options to you. No fences! Contact us on email so that we can send you a quote. Look forward to being of assistance.

Dalton & York or CMS both in Zim

A bit pricey but I saw hundreds of buffalo and some 40+” bulls in Botswana. Send me a PM if you want a connection.

Dalton & York or CMS both in Zim
I'll echo that recommendation. Dalton and York are top notch. Here is a bull hunted by a friend while we were in camp:

full

We have superb buffalo hunting destinations in Namibia, and would love to plan a hunt with you and the rest of the group.

You are welcome to contact us at info@jamyhunt.com for more information.
We will also be at SCI in Nashville if you want to come see us there.

Hope you get a great hunt booked.

Jamy Traut Hunting Safaris Team

Check out Tsala Safaris, they are awesome, we went in 2021 and are going back this September

Dear Green Chile

We have an excellent Buffalo hunting area in Tanzania, Selous Game Reserve. We have an excess of 540 000 acres of pristine free range hunting grounds.

We can offer you a 7 or 10 day Cape Buffalo and Plains Game Safari.

Should you require more information. Please feel free to contact us
at magdel@gametrackersafrica.com for more information and a detailed quote.

Thank you.
Kind regards

Hallo. Send us a email to info@leopardlegend.com and we will send you a detailed quote through.
Or visit us at the SCI show in Nashville Booth 927. (2023)

I can certainly help you in 2024 or 2025 with such a hunt.
Welcome to call me next week when I am in the States. 972-469-3706 if you wont be in Nashville for the SCI show.

Booth 927.
Lwyk

Thanks for all of the replies, PM's and great info. I will be sharing this info to see what the group wants to do. You know how groups can be...so I will keep booking my hunts while they think about everything!

Tim Herald does group Hunts. Zim and Uganda. worldwidetrophyadventures.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross