WANTED: 2023 Full Bag Hunt

Cme1983

AH veteran
Joined
Jun 2, 2022
Messages
198
Reaction score
442
Location
Texas
Hello all, I am looking for a free range full bag safari for my 40th bday next year in either Zambia or Tanzania. Having a wide variety of plains game such as sable and roan are important. Recommendations from people that has personal experience in these areas with top notch operation would be appreciated.
 
Strang Middleton in Zambia (Strang Middleton Safaris)

@GAME Trackers AFRICA in Tanzania

Hunted with both, would go back in a heartbeat to both places!
 
Lion, leopard, buff and plains game.
Strang Middleton in Zambia, especially if you're interested in DG with a Bow. I've never hunted with him personally but know several who have. I've been in talks/planning for a hunt with him.

PM me if you want his WhatsApp. He'll tell you point blank if what you want is unreasonable and even make a recommendation.
 
Mwatisi Safaries in Tanzania, Rungwa area. Lots of lion and leopard, tons of Buffalo although it was tough buff hunting on our hunt due to a weather anomaly that is not the norm. Very good roan, big wild sable in greater numbers than the roan, eland, World Class Lichtenstein Hartebeest, many others, beautiful zebra, littles, smaller predators including hyena. World class wart hog.... Elephant is possible but not as likely, as close to 100% on big cats as you can get in a truly wild area. @Royal27 @Wheels
 
spear safaris for tanzania, ernest dyason
he is on here
 
Stuart thank you for the heads-up.

As Tally-ho mentioned, we can certainly assist in Tanzania. I have access to 8 different blocks stretched throughout Tanzania, including Masaailand. We can offer just about every specie that Tanzania has on offer.
I will send you more details via PM, but please feel free to email me. info@spearsafaris.com
Cheers Ernest
 
Mwatisi Safaries in Tanzania, Rungwa area. Lots of lion and leopard, tons of Buffalo although it was tough buff hunting on our hunt due to a weather anomaly that is not the norm. Very good roan, big wild sable in greater numbers than the roan, eland, World Class Lichtenstein Hartebeest, many others, beautiful zebra, littles, smaller predators including hyena. World class wart hog.... Elephant is possible but not as likely, as close to 100% on big cats as you can get in a truly wild area. @Royal27 @Wheels

Agree totally. The number of cats is incredible. The concession is also Sherdell's, which is a big positive in my opinion. He's Tanzanian and there year round. I prefer to hunt with an outfitter who's local.

Happy to answer any questions but I'd certainly hunt there again.
 
Mwatisi Safaries in Tanzania, Rungwa area. Lots of lion and leopard, tons of Buffalo although it was tough buff hunting on our hunt due to a weather anomaly that is not the norm. Very good roan, big wild sable in greater numbers than the roan, eland, World Class Lichtenstein Hartebeest, many others, beautiful zebra, littles, smaller predators including hyena. World class wart hog.... Elephant is possible but not as likely, as close to 100% on big cats as you can get in a truly wild area. @Royal27 @Wheels

Agree totally. The number of cats is incredible. The concession is also Sherdell's, which is a big positive in my opinion. He's Tanzanian and there year round. I prefer to hunt with an outfitter who's local.

Happy to answer any questions but I'd certainly hunt there again.

Agree with both of you.

How many living PH's are personally responsible for over 100 lions. A friend just returned from Mwatisi this week with 21 animals including lion, leopard, and multiple buff. That makes four of my friends that have taken lion with Sherdell in less than a year. (I'm not sure about his other clients. ) The leopard are as close to 100% as I have ever seen in a concession. Sable are very plentiful. Roan are more difficult but should still be very close to 100%. There are no rhino available. If you want elephant Sherdell would probably want to take you to a different area after getting your cats that is 150 miles away, but that could probably be arranged if it is a priority.

When it comes to cost, it would be hard to find a place where you get more bang for your buck in Tanzania, than you get with Sherdell.

The following hunting report may help answer many questions. If you still have questions about Mwatisi/Sherdell, feel free to contact me as well.



All the best on your decision
 
You are going to be very popular with the outfitters on AH. Lots to choose from.
If it was me, I'd probably go with Rungwa Safaris.
 
Agree with both of you.

How many living PH's are personally responsible for over 100 lions. A friend just returned from Mwatisi this week with 21 animals including lion, leopard, and multiple buff. That makes four of my friends that have taken lion with Sherdell in less than a year. (I'm not sure about his other clients. ) The leopard are as close to 100% as I have ever seen in a concession. Sable are very plentiful. Roan are more difficult but should still be very close to 100%. There are no rhino available. If you want elephant Sherdell would probably want to take you to a different area after getting your cats that is 150 miles away, but that could probably be arranged if it is a priority.

When it comes to cost, it would be hard to find a place where you get more bang for your buck in Tanzania, than you get with Sherdell.

The following hunting report may help answer many questions. If you still have questions about Mwatisi/Sherdell, feel free to contact me as well.



All the best o

Just need to correct one thing factually. It isn't 100 lions, it's 200. That's a lot of lions to be around.... Saying Sherdell knows cats is an understatement.
 
Thanks for the recommendations. I appreciate all of the help.
 
Good day Cme1983

We would be able to help you, I will send you a dm with more details.

Thank you in Advance!

Kind regards.
Kwalata Safari's.
 
Hello all, I am looking for a free range full bag safari for my 40th bday next year in either Zambia or Tanzania. Having a wide variety of plains game such as sable and roan are important. Recommendations from people that has personal experience in these areas with top notch operation would be appreciated.
Good day Sir,

We can definitely assist with Tanzania. We operate a Masailand block and have access to a couple more blocks in the Selous and Lukwati Game Reserves. Sending you a PM with more details.

Best,

Mubarak
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,330
Messages
1,573,191
Members
169,722
Latest member
Gahdnaeet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top