Vicious Squirrel Attack

Isis squirrel is also becoming a increasing threat
image.jpeg

Did anyone ask the squirrel if someone was mean to him?
With all the racial profiling of squirrels these days it is no wonder they are upset.
Taking place in a park where the squirrel "works" this may be work place violence.
Or..... Simply the PUSSIFICATION of the United States! God have mercy on our souls!

Finally! A beast worthy of @matt85's .505 Gibbs!

I hadn't realized we in the USA were blessed with such a variety of dangerous game with which to test our metal against. But as a citizen of the United States I will do my best to stop the spread of Squirrel ISIS and all other forms of animal tyranny.

@gizmo let me know when you will be organizing DG hunts! ill mount it next to my cape buffalo.

FYI this thread got me in trouble at work because i broke out laughing in the middle of a meeting. :E Rofl:

-matt

Another vicious squirrel attack...

Attachments

• 12308663_1074436799257215_853470895517766602_n.jpg
    12308663_1074436799257215_853470895517766602_n.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 266
Last edited by a moderator:
This is both hilarious and pathetic. But it is California, so what does one expect? I live in a pretty nice neighborhood, yet I have little doubt that if a squirrel even attempted a reign of terror here, his time remaining on this earth could be measured with a stopwatch. It reminds me of an issue we had with the local wildlife in a different neighborhood years ago. Our neighborhood at the time had a big lake in the center and developed a goose problem every spring and summer that amounted to all the sidewalks and yards being covered in feces and nobody being able to maintain a stand of grass in their yard. Absolutely nobody was of any assistance in dealing with the geese through any official avenues, so I'll just say that I had to take matters into my own hands. There was no longer a goose problem.

Well there you have it. Rockin G Ranch will now be offering dangerous game squirrel hunt. Inquire only if you dare. Minimum caliber 375 H&H. :LOL::LOL:
Need a PH? I have years of experience and a big bore rifle!:P Elmer Fudd:

I had a mock charge this weekend while deer hunting he came down the tree from above chattering. I was waiting for the last 5 ft to let looose with 12 ga buck shot when he abandoned the attack. It was close but I'm glad to say I survived.

image.jpg

Bet you won't get to eat many of them... Just save the tails
Well there you have it. Rockin G Ranch will now be offering dangerous game squirrel hunt. Inquire only if you dare. Minimum caliber 375 H&H. :LOL::LOL:

I had a mock charge this weekend while deer hunting he came down the tree from above chattering. I was waiting for the last 5 ft to let looose with 12 ga buck shot when he abandoned the attack. It was close but I'm glad to say I survived.

I too had a close call today. It was initially alarming when this small herd showed up at the corn pile.

image.jpg

However they seemed to be unaware of my presence, given they were preoccupied with the corn. Then, the herd bull lumbered on over.

image.jpg

At this point I was feeling inadequately armed with my .50 caliber muzzleloader. Not wanting to reenact the "Charge of Sixpence," I thought it might be wise if I just slipped away while he was distracted. After all, Samuel Baker at least had a 12 bore, and I had no spare change to shove down the muzzle of my measly .50 caliber if things got squirrely.

I imagine pellet guns are illegal in San Fran... Don't know that though. I know if I have the opportunity to wrap my hand around the animal attacking me, it won't be attacking any more. When he said he threw it and it was stunned I assumed they were going to say he stepped on it... Nope. This murderous beast still runs around
They are illegal unless of course you are an illegal immigrant with violent felony charges then the Sanctuary City laws would cover you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg