Vicious Squirrel Attack

Mr. 16 gauge

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
What's sad is that we've hit a point in America where 1) Squirrel attacks make news 2) it's considered a "life and death struggle" and 3) no one has at least a pellet gun to end the reign of terror the squirrel is apparently doing.

No one has a pellet gun because it's California......they don't even allow water pistols! So this squirrels "reign of terror" will continue..........and he will give the man eaters of Tsavo a run for their money!:whistle:

perttime

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
It does happen that squirrels get aggressive, especially in wooded cemeteries and other parks where they are used to being fed. People generally get bites in their fingers but bites in the neck are not unheard of either.

Jfet

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Outdoor Tomorrow Foundation,NRA, Life Member DSC
Hunted
Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Namibia, South Africa, and Now Spain
One day when Skynet becomes operational a last great alliance will be formed between man and Squirrels to over come the machines(y)(y)(y)

Jfet

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Namibia, South Africa, and Now Spain
Dangerous Game Hunting in Arkansas

ArmyGrunt

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Hungary
Time to bring this one back...
FB_IMG_1562492254916.jpeg

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England

Jfet

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted

BeeMaa

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA

thriller

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NWTF, NRA, DU, SCI and QDMA
Hunted
Countries: Argentina, United States and Zimbabwe States: AL, LA, FL, MS, Tenn., SD, ND, IA, NE, KN,SC, GA, TX and NC
Hey that's down in my neck of the woods

thriller

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Hunted
Countries: Argentina, United States and Zimbabwe States: AL, LA, FL, MS, Tenn., SD, ND, IA, NE, KN,SC, GA, TX and NC

WebleyGreene455

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Saw the thread title and was reminded that President Jimmy Carter was attacked by a rabbit.

thriller

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Hunted

matt85

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, South Africa, and Namibia

It’s still happening out there folks be careful!

I'm not sure which is more depressing, the fact that this is a "news" worthy "story" OR the fact that these people all LOST fights with squirrels and were willing to publicly admit it. If i lost a fight with a squirrel you better believe the story would go to grave with me.

Ever since i bought a Suppressor for my 22 all the small animals have learned to avoid my house in fear of me possibly being bored. Used to be a family of raccoons in the area but they decided to get into my garbage one day when i was home... may they rest in peace.

-matt

thriller

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Hunted
I
I'm not sure which is more depressing, the fact that this is a "news" worthy "story" OR the fact that these people all LOST fights with squirrels and were willing to publicly admit it. If i lost a fight with a squirrel you better believe the story would go to grave with me.

Ever since i bought a Suppressor for my 22 all the small animals have learned to avoid my house in fear of me possibly being bored. Used to be a family of raccoons in the area but they decided to get into my garbage one day when i was home... may they rest in peace.

-matt
know what you mean but these stories keep popping up what is wrong with these people. Stomp on the damn thing and problem solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErrolArago

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.
BeeMaa wrote on 375Fox's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. Was a pleasure to do business with.