Vicious Squirrel Attack

I laugh and cringe every time I see this. Hung by your nuts until dead, about as bad a finish as one could imagine!
There is a video he is still alive I hate to say.

There is a video he is still alive I hate to say.

I don’t think I needed to know that! . He’s probably praying that someone just shoots him!

The 87 year old victim in the original 5 year old post, Richard Williams (aka Big Dick) spent the last years of his life humiliated and ridiculed for having his arse kicked by a squirrel. Sad. Even his obit said, "Tiny will be missed". RIP ..............FWB

Took down this barbarous "free range ground squirrel" with my 7stw-too small a caliber for DG even with the heavy for caliber 165 tipped gameking bullets I
IMG_E4445.JPG
IMG_E4446.JPG
was working with at the time. BUT remember, its ALL about bullet placement! He shouldn't have popped up at exactly 200 yards while I was doing load work up!

Well there you have it. Rockin G Ranch will now be offering dangerous game squirrel hunt. Inquire only if you dare. Minimum caliber 375 H&H. :LOL::LOL:
@gizmo
I wonder If'n they are as dangerous as our Bundy Rum induced sabre tooth field mouse. They can be bad news at times depending on the amount of Bundy consumed.
Bob

I did a quick google search and it does appear that it is illegal to own a pellet gun in San Fransisco. :A Whacky: At least it was just a few years ago.

I've actually been charged by a ground squirrel when I was a teenager. I was in Yellowstone on one of the platform trails near Old Faithful. This squirrel came running at me chirping up a storm and started clawing at my socks and ran away when I tried to kick it. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
@brushmore.
Might have to get on to Barnes or Hornaday to start manufacturing GMX or TTSX suitable for air rifles to be able to be used in California. To me it's a load of greenie crock shit.
Bob

You know everyone laughs at this, but these squirrels are really out there- just ask my wife, I had one that I had to shoot off of my roof with my .410 contender as it was in a full out charge at me, I really feared for my life, anyways that’s the story I told her before she banned me from shooting on the roof at squirrels, the shingle was barely damaged I believe.

Every morning its a race to the back porch by the young dogs to eat the squirrel head that has been left by the cat the previous night. The cat sits in the lower limb of the red oak tree. The squirrels move under the limb while distracted by feeding on the acorns. There is a blur of black death coming from above. A muted squeal and the deed is done. Only the heads are found afterwards. I am extremely grateful that my cat only weighs 6 pounds.
@Jfet
With this new breed of killer squirrels you might have to get a bigger cat or fatten the one up you have got. Don't want the poor little kitty getting hurt.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg