www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA Life Member, DSC Life Member, SCI Life Member, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Isis squirrel is also becoming a increasing threat
image.jpeg

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA Life Member, DSC Life Member, SCI Life Member, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted

Bullthrower338

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
Did anyone ask the squirrel if someone was mean to him?
With all the racial profiling of squirrels these days it is no wonder they are upset.
Taking place in a park where the squirrel "works" this may be work place violence.
Or..... Simply the PUSSIFICATION of the United States! God have mercy on our souls!

Wheels

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Finally! A beast worthy of @matt85's .505 Gibbs!

thriller

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NWTF, NRA, DU, SCI and QDMA
Hunted
Countries: Argentina, United States and Zimbabwe States: AL, LA, FL, MS, Tenn., SD, ND, IA, NE, KN,SC, GA, TX and NC
I hadn't realized we in the USA were blessed with such a variety of dangerous game with which to test our metal against. But as a citizen of the United States I will do my best to stop the spread of Squirrel ISIS and all other forms of animal tyranny.

matt85

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, South Africa, and Namibia
@gizmo let me know when you will be organizing DG hunts! ill mount it next to my cape buffalo.

FYI this thread got me in trouble at work because i broke out laughing in the middle of a meeting. :E Rofl:

-matt

K-man

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Spain, Alaska, RSA, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, British Columbia, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming
Another vicious squirrel attack...

Attachments

• 12308663_1074436799257215_853470895517766602_n.jpg
    12308663_1074436799257215_853470895517766602_n.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 207
Last edited by a moderator:

CDorroh

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, Canada
This is both hilarious and pathetic. But it is California, so what does one expect? I live in a pretty nice neighborhood, yet I have little doubt that if a squirrel even attempted a reign of terror here, his time remaining on this earth could be measured with a stopwatch. It reminds me of an issue we had with the local wildlife in a different neighborhood years ago. Our neighborhood at the time had a big lake in the center and developed a goose problem every spring and summer that amounted to all the sidewalks and yards being covered in feces and nobody being able to maintain a stand of grass in their yard. Absolutely nobody was of any assistance in dealing with the geese through any official avenues, so I'll just say that I had to take matters into my own hands. There was no longer a goose problem.

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted

Jfet

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Outdoor Tomorrow Foundation,NRA, Life Member DSC
Hunted
Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Namibia, South Africa, and Now Spain

Panielsen

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, NRA, SCI
Hunted
United States, Limpopo South Africa
Well there you have it. Rockin G Ranch will now be offering dangerous game squirrel hunt. Inquire only if you dare. Minimum caliber 375 H&H. :LOL::LOL:
Need a PH? I have years of experience and a big bore rifle!:P Elmer Fudd:

thriller

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Hunted
Countries: Argentina, United States and Zimbabwe States: AL, LA, FL, MS, Tenn., SD, ND, IA, NE, KN,SC, GA, TX and NC
I had a mock charge this weekend while deer hunting he came down the tree from above chattering. I was waiting for the last 5 ft to let looose with 12 ga buck shot when he abandoned the attack. It was close but I'm glad to say I survived.

thriller

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Hunted
image.jpg

K-man

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Spain, Alaska, RSA, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, British Columbia, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming
Bet you won't get to eat many of them... Just save the tails
Well there you have it. Rockin G Ranch will now be offering dangerous game squirrel hunt. Inquire only if you dare. Minimum caliber 375 H&H. :LOL::LOL:

CDorroh

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, Canada
I had a mock charge this weekend while deer hunting he came down the tree from above chattering. I was waiting for the last 5 ft to let looose with 12 ga buck shot when he abandoned the attack. It was close but I'm glad to say I survived.

I too had a close call today. It was initially alarming when this small herd showed up at the corn pile.

image.jpg

However they seemed to be unaware of my presence, given they were preoccupied with the corn. Then, the herd bull lumbered on over.

image.jpg

At this point I was feeling inadequately armed with my .50 caliber muzzleloader. Not wanting to reenact the "Charge of Sixpence," I thought it might be wise if I just slipped away while he was distracted. After all, Samuel Baker at least had a 12 bore, and I had no spare change to shove down the muzzle of my measly .50 caliber if things got squirrely.

David Middleton

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA
Hunted
US,England,Scotland, SA, Canada
I imagine pellet guns are illegal in San Fran... Don't know that though. I know if I have the opportunity to wrap my hand around the animal attacking me, it won't be attacking any more. When he said he threw it and it was stunned I assumed they were going to say he stepped on it... Nope. This murderous beast still runs around
They are illegal unless of course you are an illegal immigrant with violent felony charges then the Sanctuary City laws would cover you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxwellVgt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.
BeeMaa wrote on 375Fox's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. Was a pleasure to do business with.