Vicious Squirrel Attack

What's sad is that we've hit a point in America where 1) Squirrel attacks make news 2) it's considered a "life and death struggle" and 3) no one has at least a pellet gun to end the reign of terror the squirrel is apparently doing.

No one has a pellet gun because it's California......they don't even allow water pistols! So this squirrels "reign of terror" will continue..........and he will give the man eaters of Tsavo a run for their money!:whistle:
 
It does happen that squirrels get aggressive, especially in wooded cemeteries and other parks where they are used to being fed. People generally get bites in their fingers but bites in the neck are not unheard of either.
 
One day when Skynet becomes operational a last great alliance will be formed between man and Squirrels to over come the machines(y)(y)(y)
 
Dangerous Game Hunting in Arkansas

 
Time to bring this one back...
FB_IMG_1562492254916.jpeg
 
Saw the thread title and was reminded that President Jimmy Carter was attacked by a rabbit.
 

It’s still happening out there folks be careful!

I'm not sure which is more depressing, the fact that this is a "news" worthy "story" OR the fact that these people all LOST fights with squirrels and were willing to publicly admit it. If i lost a fight with a squirrel you better believe the story would go to grave with me.

Ever since i bought a Suppressor for my 22 all the small animals have learned to avoid my house in fear of me possibly being bored. Used to be a family of raccoons in the area but they decided to get into my garbage one day when i was home... may they rest in peace.

-matt
 
I
I'm not sure which is more depressing, the fact that this is a "news" worthy "story" OR the fact that these people all LOST fights with squirrels and were willing to publicly admit it. If i lost a fight with a squirrel you better believe the story would go to grave with me.

Ever since i bought a Suppressor for my 22 all the small animals have learned to avoid my house in fear of me possibly being bored. Used to be a family of raccoons in the area but they decided to get into my garbage one day when i was home... may they rest in peace.

-matt
know what you mean but these stories keep popping up what is wrong with these people. Stomp on the damn thing and problem solved.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,099
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top