Vicious Squirrel Attack

What's sad is that we've hit a point in America where 1) Squirrel attacks make news 2) it's considered a "life and death struggle" and 3) no one has at least a pellet gun to end the reign of terror the squirrel is apparently doing.

No one has a pellet gun because it's California......they don't even allow water pistols! So this squirrels "reign of terror" will continue..........and he will give the man eaters of Tsavo a run for their money!:whistle:

It does happen that squirrels get aggressive, especially in wooded cemeteries and other parks where they are used to being fed. People generally get bites in their fingers but bites in the neck are not unheard of either.

One day when Skynet becomes operational a last great alliance will be formed between man and Squirrels to over come the machines(y)(y)(y)

Dangerous Game Hunting in Arkansas

Time to bring this one back...
FB_IMG_1562492254916.jpeg

LMAO !!:E Rofl:I don't know how I missed reading this post until now.

Hey that's down in my neck of the woods

Saw the thread title and was reminded that President Jimmy Carter was attacked by a rabbit.

It’s still happening out there folks be careful!

I'm not sure which is more depressing, the fact that this is a "news" worthy "story" OR the fact that these people all LOST fights with squirrels and were willing to publicly admit it. If i lost a fight with a squirrel you better believe the story would go to grave with me.

Ever since i bought a Suppressor for my 22 all the small animals have learned to avoid my house in fear of me possibly being bored. Used to be a family of raccoons in the area but they decided to get into my garbage one day when i was home... may they rest in peace.

-matt

I
I'm not sure which is more depressing, the fact that this is a "news" worthy "story" OR the fact that these people all LOST fights with squirrels and were willing to publicly admit it. If i lost a fight with a squirrel you better believe the story would go to grave with me.

Ever since i bought a Suppressor for my 22 all the small animals have learned to avoid my house in fear of me possibly being bored. Used to be a family of raccoons in the area but they decided to get into my garbage one day when i was home... may they rest in peace.

-matt
know what you mean but these stories keep popping up what is wrong with these people. Stomp on the damn thing and problem solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,