Vegemite

I am still trying to develop an understanding of its unique flavour profile :sick::D

It’s different but if used sparingly, adds a nice taste. Sort of a salty taste to me.
Zen probably tried it too.
 
Can you post a picture of it on your toast sometime? I’ve never seen it.

Ok you have esp!
I was thinking about doing that and here it is.
Top toast - some Vegemite
Bottom side - none
IMG_2664.JPG
 
Just ate the two pieces of toast. I put a fair amount on the second piece and Pheroze it’s hard to profile as you mentioned.
 
Ugh! You couldn’t put a small enough amount on my toast for me to enjoy it!
Our host in Hobart spread some on a cracker for me to try...almost ruined my entire trip!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Ugh! You couldn’t put a small enough amount on my toast for me to enjoy it!
Our host in Hobart spread some on a cracker for me to try...almost ruined my entire trip!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

When you visit you WILL like it
Signed Fierce Jess
 
Vegemite is a non-wimps spread! So there!![emoji4]

Totally agree!! Its great stuff. Vegemite leaves Marmite, Bovril and all the other's for dead!!
 
If I can find a small jar of It in the local grocery store, I may just have to try it.

Does it go better on Toast, or crackers?
 
Dr Ray is correct, spread it very sparingly over your buttered toast - slapping it on is just a one way ticket to hell for your tastebuds (as is licking a dingo's arse I believe!!!). :ROFLMAO:
 
If I can find a small jar of It in the local grocery store, I may just have to try it.

Does it go better on Toast, or crackers?

My personal preference is on toast.
I stress again - just a very light smear,
 
ok HERE IS THE 64 thousand dollar question??? what is it made from and what is it supposed to do for you?
 
ok HERE IS THE 64 thousand dollar question??? what is it made from and what is it supposed to do for you?
$64K!!!!! Come on, man!! For that sort of information, up the ante!!
 
ok HERE IS THE 64 thousand dollar question??? what is it made from and what is it supposed to do for you?

It’s extracted rom yeast. Has a high vitamin B content but is mainly used as a tasty (depending on your taste) spread especially nice on freshly toasted bread.
Many use it on things such as crackers and cheese / nice nice and complements the cheese.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,229
Members
169,280
Latest member
JackieMund
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top