Vegemite

I am still trying to develop an understanding of its unique flavour profile :sick::D

It’s different but if used sparingly, adds a nice taste. Sort of a salty taste to me.
Zen probably tried it too.

Can you post a picture of it on your toast sometime? I’ve never seen it.

Ok you have esp!
I was thinking about doing that and here it is.
Top toast - some Vegemite
Bottom side - none
IMG_2664.JPG

Just ate the two pieces of toast. I put a fair amount on the second piece and Pheroze it’s hard to profile as you mentioned.

Ugh! You couldn’t put a small enough amount on my toast for me to enjoy it!
Our host in Hobart spread some on a cracker for me to try...almost ruined my entire trip!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ugh! You couldn’t put a small enough amount on my toast for me to enjoy it!
Our host in Hobart spread some on a cracker for me to try...almost ruined my entire trip!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

When you visit you WILL like it
Signed Fierce Jess

Vegemite is a non-wimps spread! So there!!

Totally agree!! Its great stuff. Vegemite leaves Marmite, Bovril and all the other's for dead!!

If I can find a small jar of It in the local grocery store, I may just have to try it.

Does it go better on Toast, or crackers?

Dr Ray is correct, spread it very sparingly over your buttered toast - slapping it on is just a one way ticket to hell for your tastebuds (as is licking a dingo's arse I believe!!!). :ROFLMAO:

If I can find a small jar of It in the local grocery store, I may just have to try it.

Does it go better on Toast, or crackers?

My personal preference is on toast.
I stress again - just a very light smear,

ok HERE IS THE 64 thousand dollar question??? what is it made from and what is it supposed to do for you?

ok HERE IS THE 64 thousand dollar question??? what is it made from and what is it supposed to do for you?
$64K!!!!! Come on, man!! For that sort of information, up the ante!!

It’s extracted rom yeast. Has a high vitamin B content but is mainly used as a tasty (depending on your taste) spread especially nice on freshly toasted bread.
Many use it on things such as crackers and cheese / nice nice and complements the cheese.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross