Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Spain, Uganda, Greenland
Our 2020 dangerous game hunting season in South Africa has started of with some exceptional trophies taken on the first safari of the year.

What a beast of a buffalo, stretching the tape to just over 45" wide...

IMG_2607.jpg

45.5" and a 46" sable taken in one afternoon! We got lucky, rather be lucky than good!
IMG_2712.jpg

We offer first class lodging and safaris year after year....

57dacc32-79e6-4090-a4f1-48ae2cc48d18.jpg
0c262531-f896-4253-88c9-bfb5aa142808.jpg

2a438048-ce14-494c-b036-94f0f9803fc4.jpg
d095a4a3-9e90-40f0-ac4e-b3644044b26c.jpg

We cater to your needs and expectations.... Do not hesitate to contact us to help you plan your next safari anywhere in the world!

All my best,

Jacques Spamer

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia
Looks like a fantastic start to 2020!!

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Spain, Uganda, Greenland
Short clip of the top quality hunting safaris we offer in Africa at JKO Hunting Safaris.

Hunting Dangerous Game in Africa - JKO Hunting Safaris by JKO Hunting Safaris posted Jun 10, 2020 at 4:35 PM

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
More hunting pics

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
More pics

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Few more pics

This is why you book your hunt of a lifetime with us.

We ensure top quality trophies and service for the best possible and realistic price!

Here is another example of what you can expect trophy wise when you book your proper buffalo safari with us, our areas offer you the true hunt of any wild area in Africa with the top quality trophies at a reasonable price....

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
More pics

2 Magnificent Sable Bulls (45.5" and 46")

After 2 days of tracking finding a good number of 40" to 42" bulls that we passed up we found this big buffalo bull with a small herd of cows, he stretched the tape to 45"... Definitely one of the better bulls that has been taken with me....

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
We offer first class lodging and safaris year after year....

We cater to your needs and expectations.... Do not hesitate to contact us to help you plan your next safari anywhere in the world!

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
We were lucky enough to do a safari just before the Coveid-19 pandemic hit our industry so hard.....

If you are looking to hunt a big kudu bull in Africa, look no further.... All our areas produce top quality trophies!

Blesbuck hunting in South Africa usually calls for a long shot as they love open areas.... We stalked this one for around a hour and got a shot at around 95 yards. Beautiful 16.5" ram!

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Hunting Sable in South Africa while on a hunting safari these days one should not expect to take a bull anything smaller than 40" at least. Here is another great 42" plus sable bull that was taken on our last safari before the Covid-19 shutdown.

One of my favourite animals to hunt in South Africa is the Nyala. This is just a beautiful bull!

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Picture of a 46.5" bull

Latest profile posts

mbogo45 wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
Appreciate your info and feedback, I looked at some European websites to try and get info on the value of this particular Steyr. Further input from you on it's value would be appreciated as you have a bunch of them. I assume you collect the Steyr Luxus for a reason ---they are a finely built rifle.
I’ll never hunt Africa, but give me please a Jack O’Connor hunt up high in the Canadian Rockies!
Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.