Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Spain, Uganda, Greenland, Cameroon
Our 2020 dangerous game hunting season in South Africa has started of with some exceptional trophies taken on the first safari of the year.

What a beast of a buffalo, stretching the tape to just over 45" wide...

IMG_2607.jpg

45.5" and a 46" sable taken in one afternoon! We got lucky, rather be lucky than good!
IMG_2712.jpg

We offer first class lodging and safaris year after year....

57dacc32-79e6-4090-a4f1-48ae2cc48d18.jpg
0c262531-f896-4253-88c9-bfb5aa142808.jpg

2a438048-ce14-494c-b036-94f0f9803fc4.jpg
d095a4a3-9e90-40f0-ac4e-b3644044b26c.jpg

We cater to your needs and expectations.... Do not hesitate to contact us to help you plan your next safari anywhere in the world!

All my best,

Jacques Spamer

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia
Looks like a fantastic start to 2020!!

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Spain, Uganda, Greenland, Cameroon
Short clip of the top quality hunting safaris we offer in Africa at JKO Hunting Safaris.

Hunting Dangerous Game in Africa - JKO Hunting Safaris by JKO Hunting Safaris posted Jun 10, 2020 at 4:35 PM

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
More hunting pics

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Few more pics

full

full

full

This is why you book your hunt of a lifetime with us.

We ensure top quality trophies and service for the best possible and realistic price!

Here is another example of what you can expect trophy wise when you book your proper buffalo safari with us, our areas offer you the true hunt of any wild area in Africa with the top quality trophies at a reasonable price....

full

full

full

full

full

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
More pics

full

2 Magnificent Sable Bulls (45.5" and 46")

full

After 2 days of tracking finding a good number of 40" to 42" bulls that we passed up we found this big buffalo bull with a small herd of cows, he stretched the tape to 45"... Definitely one of the better bulls that has been taken with me....

full

full

full

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
We offer first class lodging and safaris year after year....

full

full

full

full

We cater to your needs and expectations.... Do not hesitate to contact us to help you plan your next safari anywhere in the world!

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
We were lucky enough to do a safari just before the Coveid-19 pandemic hit our industry so hard.....

If you are looking to hunt a big kudu bull in Africa, look no further.... All our areas produce top quality trophies!

full

Blesbuck hunting in South Africa usually calls for a long shot as they love open areas.... We stalked this one for around a hour and got a shot at around 95 yards. Beautiful 16.5" ram!

full

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Hunting Sable in South Africa while on a hunting safari these days one should not expect to take a bull anything smaller than 40" at least. Here is another great 42" plus sable bull that was taken on our last safari before the Covid-19 shutdown.

full

One of my favourite animals to hunt in South Africa is the Nyala. This is just a beautiful bull!

full

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Picture of a 46.5" bull

full

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Here is some more top class trophies taken by some of our forum members on one of our exclusive areas where this package is available at! Wake up to the roar of a lion and hippo blowing water all over the 250 acre dam in front of the lodge!

Contact Jacques @ js@jkosafaris.com for more information!

Hunting a Southern Greater Kudu bull like this is on every hunters bucket list.....

full

full

full

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Here is some more top class trophies taken by some of our forum members on one of our exclusive areas where this package is available at! Wake up to the roar of a lion and hippo blowing water all over the 250 acre dam in front of the lodge!

Contact Jacques @ js@jkosafaris.com for more information!

Hunting a Southern Greater Kudu bull like this is on every hunters bucket list.....

full

full

One of my favorite trophies. It didn't score well, but he was ancient and definitely from his gaunt state, worn down horns and teeth that were at or below the gum, his time had come. For the that means a bit more than a tape measure result.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxanne231

Latest profile posts

Does anyone know where to buy a chamber reamer to convert .458 win to .458 Lott? I hear it is very easy to do—?
Gerry Addison wrote on KKovar's profile.
Do you still have the set of gaiters you talked about on the site? Gerry
Ihuntbiggame wrote on Krist Atanasoff's profile.
Hi Krist, I’m interested in your Sako , can you please send me a email with a better description and your asking price . Thank you. From. Mike
CoElkHunter wrote on Mtn_Infantry's profile.
Mtn_Infantry,
That's a monster buck you have in your avatar! Very Nice! Anyway, my brother in law and myself are planning to do some fishing while in Port Aransas. I think he/we are planning on taking a boat charter out a couple of days. He's a serious fisherman and I am not. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Mark Griffin
Rocco490 wrote on TTundra's profile.
Okay sure. What is the address to ship the ammo to?
Send me a check to