Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Spain, Uganda, Greenland, Cameroon
DSC_8714.jpg

Welcome to JKO Hunting Safaris

JKO Hunting Safaris are based in South Africa and specializes in Dangerous Game, Plains Game hunting safaris and tours all over Africa with trophy quality and personal service being our number one priority.

JKO Hunting Safaris was founded by Jacques Spamer and Ockert Olivier, with more than 16 years’ experience in the Safari industry working with the best companies in the industry, having experience hunting all over Africa Jacques and Ockert will make sure any safari in any country booked with JKO are first class.

We would like to invite you for an “Unrivaled African Experience” with JKO Hunting Safaris.

*Since 2004*

1-400x263.jpg

JKO Hunting Safaris has exclusive hunting rights to the best hunting hunting blocks and concessions in Africa, whether it is for the first time hunter looking to hunt plains game in South Africa with his family all the way to the trophy collector that is looking for specific/rare species or hunt dangerous game in any other part of Africa to the likes of Zimbabwe and Burkina Faso.

We offer first class safaris with top quality trophies taken on each safari anywhere in Africa. We accompany each of our clients personally on each safari to make sure every client is safe and that the quality of safari lives up to it’s name!

JKO Hunting Safaris welcomes all hunters no matter their hunting capabilities, age or gender!

Screenshot (333).png

Last edited by a moderator:
** South Africa **

Screenshot_2018-11-05 South Africa JKO Safaris.png

South African Safaris

South Africa is one of the most exciting countries to hunt in the world; it offers the hunter a diverse combination of vegetation, landscapes, and wildlife.

JKO Hunting Safaris offers our clients the opportunity to hunt anywhere in any of the 9 provinces in South Africa. We have a concession in each province of South Africa and we pride ourselves in the fact that not one of our concessions is smaller than 15 000 acres with the largest being an astonishing 50 000 acres plus!

With having access to the best hunting concessions in South Africa, JKO Hunting Safaris over hunters the opportunity to hunt over 45 different species within South Africa. Trophy quality will always be of the highest standards.

South Africa we can hunt all year round and the area is close to 55 000 acre's. We offer over 20 species on this area with very comfortable 4 star lodging. Sandy Mount is situated in the Free state province of South Africa. It has been established 25 years ago but hunting was only allowed from 2013. 99% of the trophies hunted are born on the property out of self sustainable herds. The terrain is very diverse with open Savannah, rolling hills and high koppies where glassing can be done and then spot and stalk can be done on foot. It is a beautiful area perfect for family safaris also.

Our area in the North West is where we hunt lion and has 5 star lodging, this area is 12 000 acres and mainly offer lion and buffalo but all the plains game species are also available. We pride ourselves in the experience we have in hunting lion for the last 12 years providing a top class ethical hunt every single time.

JKO also offers clients safaris in Limpopo, Eastern Cape and the Northwest Province.

full

** South Africa **

Our lodges and camps on the different concessions vary from comfortable personal tented camps and Safari style homes to 5 Star Lodging that the whole family can enjoy. What ever you have in mind for your safari JKO has the variety to suite your needs.

In each camp / lodge you can look forward to being spoiled with authentic African cuisine, enjoy the meat of the animals you harvested in camp while you are on safari. All our packages and safaris includes all meals, drinks and any extra costs will be specified before hand. We believe in straight forward business with NO hidden costs.

All our areas do offer non hunters excursions and activities, please feel free to ask when filling out your inquiry form.

Here is some pictures of our main hunting area in South Africa.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

More hunting pics

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Cape Buffalo Hunting with JKO Hunting Safaris

A short video clip of a recent buffalo hunt with JKO Hunting Safaris in our 50 000 acre plus hunting area in South Africa....

Cape Buffalo Hunting with JKO Hunting Safaris by JKO Hunting Safaris posted Mar 18, 2019 at 3:49 PM

I will upload more hunting clips throughout the season...

All my best,

Jacques

Here with our first couple of trophies taken for 2019, we truly pride ourselves in the quality of trophies we offer our hunters!

We will post updates on all our safaris all over the world through out 2019....

We hope you enjoy the pictures and updates!

full

32" Waterbuck
full

Excellent 43" buffalo hunted on our 50 000 acre plus concession, we saw over 40 buffalo the day we found this beast! Stalked this bull up to 25m while he was feeding, one shot from the .470NE and we had an extremely happy client!
full

Beautiful 37" Eland bull, Ockert really had his work cut out as this bull was in a herd of approximately 150 eland.... Getting close enough for a shot was tricky, finding the bull in a open spot without other animals behind it was even harder but with patience they managed to pull it off!
full

A 15" Bontebuck.... Excellent coloring on this unique trophy, a lot of hunters might think this is a expensive blesbuck but the history behind this specie is a perfect example of conservation through sustainable and ethical hunting.
full

full

full

Diverse landscape offers for great spot and stalk hunting...!!!!
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Our latest pics

full

full

full

full

full

full

Big Gemsbuck taken in South Africa

full

full

full

Big leopard taken in Namibia with JKO Hunting Safaris.... Very old male with hardly any teeth left! We believe in producing the highest quality safaris at a fair and affordable price!

full

full

He is back, he is BIG and he is available.....

full

full

full

Beautiful sunset in Zimbabwe with our first impala on the ground.....

full

full

full

Fine animals for sure!

Cape Buffalo Hunting with JKO Safaris

Enjoy a buffalo hunt with JKO Safaris

Cape Buffalo Hunting in South Africa by JKO Hunting Safaris posted Jun 14, 2019 at 3:14 PM

Hunting pics update

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

No pictures with bow and arrow hunters?

No pictures with bow and arrow hunters?

We have not had a bow group this year yet sir.... We do have excellent bow hunting areas where offer great safaris.

If you are interested, let me know and I can send you some information.

All my best,

Jacques

We have not had a bow group this year yet sir.... We do have excellent bow hunting areas where offer great safaris.

If you are interested, let me know and I can send you some information.

All my best,

Jacques

You have some beautiful trophies in the pics! I'm always interested in a place to bow hunt - and I LOVE Africa. Feel free to send me information about your operation. My e-mail address is leepace56 at gmail dot com. It would be fine with me if Phil (@PHOENIX PHIL) contacted me. I have had a few conversations with him in the past and found him to be a great, standup, candid guy.

Thanks and have a great rest of the hunting season.

Lee

You have some beautiful trophies in the pics! I'm always interested in a place to bow hunt - and I LOVE Africa. Feel free to send me information about your operation. My e-mail address is leepace56 at gmail dot com. It would be fine with me if Phil (@PHOENIX PHIL) contacted me. I have had a few conversations with him in the past and found him to be a great, standup, candid guy.

Thanks and have a great rest of the hunting season.

Lee

Sent you a brief email, Jacques will fill in more details on an area he has that is bow hunting only.

Short video of what we do best.... Hunting top quality trophies!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg