Two Buffalo Hunt / Why Not Shoot Two? Its a Long Plane Ride!

Bullet Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
bulletsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Tanzania, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana
Wilderness area, free range, on foot, nose to nose Buffalo Hunt.
This is a great hunt for a first time Dangerous Game client or an experience African Hunter. Large concessions and multiple areas to choose from depending on the other species you would like to take.

Duration - 10 days
Cost of Hunt - 16,500 (no trophy fees or travel included)
Buffalo 1 trophy fee - 2,750
Buffalo 2 trophy fee - 5,000
Further discounts for a group of hunters may be available.
Please contact Nathan Askew in the USA if you are interested in more information. Alternatively you can email or contact Bullet Safaris.

YouTube channel: BulletSafarisCom https://www.youtube.com/user/BulletSafarisCom/videos (several leopard hunting videos on you tube and AH for your reference)
SCI # 6380 DSC #835

thank you
big buff.jpg
booth buff rr.jpg
P8260642.JPG
tz 13.JPG
DSC_2584.JPG
SAM_1581.JPG
DSC_0621.JPG

That's a good buff deal Nathan.

My best always

I actually think that Tanzania provides a unique opportunity for buffalo, with the chance to get two there is a slight economies of scale, haha.

Nathan, does that price include the 950 hunting license, the concession fees, community fees, etc?

I am not quite sure if you mean total trophy fees for two is $5000.00 or, $2750.00 for one and $5000.00 more for the second.

What country is the buffalo hunt located in? Are there any additional fees like airport pickup, charter or taxes?

Nathan, if you could get oil back to $100/barrel for me, I would be signing up for this!

Tim

I am not quite sure if you mean total trophy fees for two is $5000.00 or, $2750.00 for one and $5000.00 more for the second.

That is $ 2750 for the first cape buffalo and extra $5000 for the second.

You would not believe me if I told you how much the trophy fees were 10 years ago...............:(

Thank you for clearing that up. I need to strike oil on my land, lol....

Nathan, if you could get oil back to $100/barrel for me, I would be signing up for this!

Tim
we can book it for 2017...should be better by then!

That is $ 2750 for the first cape buffalo and extra $5000 for the second.

You would not believe me if I told you how much the trophy fees were 10 years ago...............:(
t
That's a good buff deal Nathan.

My best always
thanks Jaco - hope to see you at the shows.
sell one of these and come visit us in Tanzania!

Hi - yes that is correct. 2,750 first buffalo / 5,000 second buffalo. If a man is serious he might be able to twist my arm on this...a little!

What country is the buffalo hunt located in? Are there any additional fees like airport pickup, charter or taxes?
all taxes included as well as importation of your firearm. All license included.
There is no travel included - charters into our various camp differ in price and options.
This hunt is in Tanzania - great hunt and one of the few places you can shoot two buffalo on license without basically buying another whole hunt.

I actually think that Tanzania provides a unique opportunity for buffalo, with the chance to get two there is a slight economies of scale, haha.

Nathan, does that price include the 950 hunting license, the concession fees, community fees, etc?
yes sir - it does.
all license and gov / community fees included.
only thing outstanding is tips and travel.

we can book it for 2017...should be better by then!

I will write up the pricing formula based on the price of crude, with your pricing quoted herein related to $100/bbl.

If crude is at $25 I pay 25%. If crude is $150 I pay 150%. :ROFLMAO:

I will write up the pricing formula based on the price of crude, with your pricing quoted herein related to $100/bbl.

If crude is at $25 I pay 25%. If crude is $150 I pay 150%. :ROFLMAO:

I am in - but I feel the need to negotiate a better starting point!
I think it would be fair to give me the 2015 average price per barrel is equal to my special as listed above - then we extrapolate the contract from there...we might not ever get back up to 100$ per barrel!
What dates in 2017 would you like?

I am in - but I feel the need to negotiate a better starting point!
I think it would be fair to give me the 2015 average price per barrel is equal to my special as listed above - then we extrapolate the contract from there...we might not ever get back up to 100$ per barrel!
What dates in 2017 would you like?

lol - I am always reminding my kids that everything in life is a negotiation.

Now here you go, proving my point!

I guess this is where I insist on holding onto the 15.128 conversion ratio for the rand to dollar! Unless it goes further into my favor! ;)

I do want to hunt a buff with my single shot one day though...........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElaneCardi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!