Time to unpack a BIG CRATE

Very nice Charlie! I can't tell who's more excited - all of us on here to see more pics, or you to get home and see them in person.

Dammit Charlie, I can't decide if I should admire your work ethic to leave without checking everything out or your cunning plan to make your son do all the hard work! LOL. Either way well played Sir! Looks great! Can't wait to see them set up

Got to love a son that can't wait for Christmas !

Forgot to add :A Popcorn:

Yep all we got to do is plug up the machine and start popping and turn on the Outdoor Channel on the movie screen!

Yep all we got to do is plug up the machine and start popping and turn on the Outdoor Channel on the movie screen!

(y)

Seriously though, I really look forward to the pics of the new additions in the trophy room!

Thanks for sharing. Awesome trophies.

No kudu Wayne ! Nyala, Waterbuck, bushbuck, giraffe, and warthog were the trophies!

It was those cores the got me. Mighty fine water buck then.

Glad they are home Charlie!

CAustin
...enjoy reliving your safari - cherish your memories for a lifetime...

Glad they are home Charlie!

Pieter you worked very hard to get Bryson his trophy giraffe and I want to thank you again. The young man missed the first day and the second days miss we found from video was a deflection off a tree branch. But you kept working and the third day was the charm. One shot kill after you found him the right giraffe. Your coaching and patience with Bryson was amazing. Now he has his trophy home! Memories for his lifetime for sure.

image.jpg

On our first trip to South Africa Bryson shot a nice warthog that we were unable to recover. Pieter worked hard to get Bryson the chance to harvest another trophy. In fact he got two with a great story to go with the old guy on the right!
image.jpg

Now that memory is going on the wall!

Great news ... all around! Looking forward to the final displays!

Very nice. Congrats!

Nice to have all those memories back home, Charlie !

It was those cores the got me. Mighty fine water buck then.

I think Charlie forgot about his eland. That maybe what you thought was a kudu if it is in that crate.

Absolutely love that bushbuck mount!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg