Time to unpack a BIG CRATE

Charlie, that giraffe mount just sealed the fate for one of his longed necked brothers next year in SA. I have no idea where I will put it, but the thought of my wife seeing it and having a conniption will be worth the price of admission.

I think Charlie forgot about his eland. That maybe what you thought was a kudu if it is in that crate.

Eland coming in the next shipment billc

Everything I'm seeing looks great.

Charlie you back home yet?? When can we some some more pics???

+1

Charlie, that giraffe mount just sealed the fate for one of his longed necked brothers next year in SA. I have no idea where I will put it, but the thought of my wife seeing it and having a conniption will be worth the price of admission.

Mort the thing is the following year I had roll one myself! That one is coming in the next crate!

Charlie you back home yet?? When can we some some more pics???

Home but headed right back out in the morning. It will be awhile before we get things on the wall.

Home but headed right back out in the morning. It will be awhile before we get things on the wall.

Well how does everything look to you? I'm sure your excited t see them and even more excited to get them situated!

The taxidermy looks good to me especially the full body mount bushbuck. Bryson and I just measured the basement man cave ceilings and they were higher than I thought so the giraffe will fit fine. Waterbuck and Nyala going in the entrance hall about 14" off the floor! Bushbuck going on the basement landing.

The taxidermy looks good to me especially the full body mount bushbuck. Bryson and I just measured the basement man cave ceilings and they were higher than I thought so the giraffe will fit fine. Waterbuck and Nyala going in the entrance hall about 14" off the floor! Bushbuck going on the basement landing.

Sounds good my friend!

I know you must be excited. Looks good.

Congrats, beautiful trophies. Can't wait to see pictures of them hanging on the wall (y)(y)

Bushbuck going on the basement landing.

Please don't trip going down the steps and impale yourself!!

Sorry...that's just the safety training coming out....

We will be careful my friend!

16-1/2" Bushbuck would make a hole! Lol
Might be better than falling on a gemsbok though!

Eland coming in the next shipment billc

That will take up some wall space! Looking forward to seeing them all on the wall or there final resting place.

That will take up some wall space! Looking forward to seeing them all on the wall or there final resting place.

Both Eland and Sable will be pedestal mounts.

IMG_2419.JPG

Thought I would share a picture of the bushbuck full mount done by Capricorn Taxidermy. My wife actually had me put him in the dinning room! This was just amazing luck to get him.......being in the right place at the right time. Was actually hunting for waterbuck when Pieter spotted him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danpowder

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you