This week's eye candy from Birmingham

Tintin

AH elite
Joined
Oct 13, 2017
Messages
1,510
Reaction score
5,303
Location
Australia
Media
73
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Europe
1
Australia/NZ
5
Hunted
Australia, NZ, RSA, Scotland
WR-20437-Gregory-.318-Blog-L1009273-960x1200.jpg


More pics and info at https://www.westleyrichards.com/theexplora/westley-richards-making-the-impossible-look-commonplace/
 
Beautiful gun
 
Yep Eye Candy
 
And now I’m back to considering the .318 for a rifle build!
 
Just noticed the 'vaseline lip therapy' tin... seems an odd addition unless they're suggesting its used as a gun grease?
 
They mage some beautiful rifles.
 
Just noticed the 'vaseline lip therapy' tin... seems an odd addition unless they're suggesting its used as a gun grease?
Just phoned them them directly and they confirmed - vaseline is their go to for a light lube for the locks etc
 
Just phoned them them directly and they confirmed - vaseline is their go to for a light lube for the locks etc
Also helps prevent other’s admiring your rifle from getting chapped lips from drooling!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,828
Members
169,423
Latest member
dknoxivam
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top