The 577.

You got the snow, I got the rain and ice below you
We survived our first freeze of the year last night - went down to thirty! We even have a coating of frost on the ground. Could be hours before I venture outside. :E Cold:

God bless Texas.

Thank You! I'll certainly get some pics together. "I believe Ken said it was 13.5 lbs?, I could be mistaken, It's heavy" And a great experience working with Mr. Ken Busch @ Kebco LLC.

Thoughts & Prayers toward anyone affected by the storms of the Midwest, etc. There's close too 2 feet of snow here since it passed.

@Daniel Cary thats a stunning rifle there sir!! If the snow turns hard you can always load some solids and shoot your way through :W Revolver:

Boy I think I'd throw on the base layers and winter over gear and crawl to that thing if I had to.

Please post a video or two of you shooting it if you would be so kind, when you get to do so, of course.

Dream gun and I'd be building shelves to hold it in the bedroom and living room she'd follow me wherever I was.

Congrats on the 577, a great looking piece indeed! Please keep us informed on shooting and handloading for it…I am particularly interested as I also have one en route.

Congratulations on your new 577! You will have many adventures with the lovely rifle.

and it's a frosty 78º F here in Richmond, Texas this afternoon.

We were supposed to hit 81 or 82.

Many Thanks & Merry Christmas AH.
577 right.jpg
577 caliber.jpg
577 receiver.jpg
577 bore.jpg

Great looking rifle! Congrats and merry Christmas!

Stunning rifle. Congratulations

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg