That darn buffalo hunt!

after taking my first buffalo, I told my wife that I did what I had always wanted to do. Then the next year I did it again, she said remember if you get killed by a buffalo your body stays in Africa but I want your rifle to sell it. Well wheels up in 74 days, the saga continues. What's next in 2028 ELEPHANT! she said your crazy, I guess I am!
Just means you’re one of us!!! Welcome to the addicts!!!
 
might even see if I can make it 2 in Sept, like Lays potato chips can't have just one
 
I don't think my wife would be very happy if I did 3
 
@Hyde Hunter Just teach her to hunt and she will also be addicted after her first buff. Ask me how I know :X3: Just warn you that your taxidermy bill goes up when the Mrs. also hunts. That said watching her shoot her first buff and elephant was special.
 
@Hyde Hunter Just teach her to hunt and she will also be addicted after her first buff. Ask me how I know :X3: Just warn you that your taxidermy bill goes up when the Mrs. also hunts. That said watching her shoot her first buff and elephant was special.
My wife has never wanted to hunt though she has gone with me and did like to shoot Metallic Silhouette Comp with the Rem model 541 I bought her and was good at it. I have filled the walls she gave me in the house and says there is no more room but I told her there is one small spot for a Baboon skull and that is a NO! I would love for her to go to Africa but due to her back she does not think she could stand the long flight. She tells me to go and the last 2 trips I went alone and this one also with only pictures to bring back. But I am going.
 
You bastages make it really hard on someone who has never hunted a buff! I’m still reading my Rigby Dagga Boy book and then I come to AH and see this as the first thread on my feed. Aarrgghh!
Anything to help out a friend!!
 
My recent Buffalo hunt ruined me. It plays and plays in my mind, obscuring my other hunts. Now, when I think of any other hunt I say to myself

“self” I say

“What now” head in hands, I reply, while sitting at the kitchen table

“ya know this money could be put towards another buffalo hunt”

“Shut up, me. You are not helping”

“Just sayin’…”

Dammit.
another buff, this time in the thick stuff
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,733
Members
169,404
Latest member
Cathern859
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top