Takeri Pics

Log bridge over spillway at dam had rotted , so yesterday the guys did what is probably the fastest replacement of any bridge ever in zambia :E Big Grin:

New logs

IMG-20260421-WA0009.jpg


IMG-20260421-WA0010.jpg


Finished and covered in gravel and soil

IMG-20260421-WA0011.jpg
 
Later in the day I went for a drive over dam wall as its started drying out in places, and wanted to see how it was looking going up centre Road to far end up to a big dambo called chisumpa....the grass and bush compared to same time last year is nuts....last year this time you could see quite far in places where grass was shorter....but this year grass just about whole way was very tall....visibility crap...guys on back could see animals occasionally..but even standing on the running board of cruiser I could only see sable heads and tops of backs partially....this is road other side of dam leading away from the thicket around that side of dam leading to far end....the whole dambo at far end is still waterlogged...turned right to follow road along it and as I couldn't see the road properly they suddenly shouted to stop as road was wet....only just managed to reverse out....guys are walking in front as couldn't tell where road was and logs also fallen on it..


IMG-20260421-WA0028.jpg
 
A few more mouth watering dishes....

Kafue lechwe lasagna with beautiful crispy cheese top....
Screenshot_20260725-131032_Gallery.jpg


My favourite dessert...mint chocolate mousse...can only say its orgasmic :E Big Grin:

Screenshot_20260725-131046_Gallery.jpg


A new one just had for lunch...freshly shot at around 7am this morning.....blue duiker fillet wraps with sweet potato chips....can highly recommend the blue duiker wrap....youall need to pop to your local butcher and ask for a fillet or two....:E Rofl:

Screenshot_20260725-131103_Gallery.jpg
 
You lost me on the sweet potato chips.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,737
Members
169,405
Latest member
presognsawrei1988
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top