Takeri Pics

Manager just sent me these ...he has seen it once before...An albino female bushbuck...neat...just behind client tents

IMG-20250504-WA0001.jpg


IMG-20250504-WA0003.jpg
 
How’s the River doing since the spill? I know it’s off topic, sorry
 
Have always loved the smell of the veld fires.

Except when you are trying to stop them.
 
Have always loved the smell of the veld fires.

Except when you are trying to stop them.

Mmm...not so nice when you trying not to breathe smoke Ash etc in...but have no choice ,while your eyes are streaming from the smoke ....just back in from playing with it again...beer o clock ....bout another week of "fun"..to go yet....:X3:
 
The bases on that sable are amazing. Incredible secondary growth.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,373
Messages
1,574,428
Members
170,039
Latest member
XMG8195830
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top