Tag Draws 2021

This year I was extremely fortunate to draw a bull moose tag in my home state of Colorado.
I couldn't believe it.first day of season will be 9-11.

This year I was extremely fortunate to draw a bull moose tag in my home state of Colorado.
Go ahead and brag! Just like your awesome luck last year with your Colorado mountain goat! You are so lucky! Hope you get a giant moose! (I could use some moose meat! Ha ha!)

Building up my wyoming points for everything and iowa deer points. Seems like you need 4-5 to just draw the archery tag in southern iowa.

Man oh man, headed out in a few days and now it looks like rain may cause some issues. I hope it doesnt drop too much .

I hunt up by Red Feather area 7 what area did you get a tag in?
Tom

Tom
My Moose tag is for areas 39 and 46 close to Bailey Colorado

WY bull tag in 41 and cow tag in 58. No joy on pronghorn or deer. Not even my doe whitetail tags! Will be hunting mule deer on the general ticket.

Me and my son drew alligator tags this year so that will be a new adventure. Still waiting on some of the other draw results

Just got back from our Colorado muley hunt. Have to say the elevation got both of us. As someone who can hike around forever at home with no issue it was wild to have the thinner air slow me down. I got one rushed shot at a doe. Didn't have time to range her and shot right under with my 40 yard pin. Walked it off at between 45-50 yards.

Did see some great country and had elk screaming at 10,000 feet all night.

Was supposed to archery hunt but got a fake hurricane hit my house and moved to rifle in October. Punched my tag Monday morning . 340 yards and dropped

924B06F9-84C2-444E-8BC8-CBD271166DB2.jpeg
BBD895C8-606D-4A1F-9AF9-68D57733AFB4.jpeg
AF68D89E-6B4F-429B-BE7D-B1D6EA5902B4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg