AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa,Zimbabwe, Canada USA
I drew a bear tag for Wisconsin. My Mom and Dad gave started the baits for me already. One has a sow with 3 yearlings, the other has a huge sow with 4 gotta be 2 year old cubs. Each has a couple of boars that sneak in sometimes as well. Can't wait for September !

Firebird

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa
Lots of people applying for limited numbers of tags and overall animal numbers are down-thanks to two years ago severe cold winter and now ongoing drought conditions in the west. Good news I suppose is elk still doing very well amd in utah at least they will offer more otc tags.

Ragman

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Canada(Sask./B.C.), Namibia, RSA(Eastern Cape) USA(Texas)
Nothing for me so far but still hoping for pronghorn when they draw in July. Still lots of otc tag opportunities though. My brother got drawn for mule deer in a zone very close to where I live. A my stepson drew a cow moose tag where my parents live. So there will be guiding for me as well.

Ragman

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Canada(Sask./B.C.), Namibia, RSA(Eastern Cape) USA(Texas)
My 12yr old got his youth anterlss mule deer draw... nothing for me yet, need to wait till July for the antelope draw..
You and me both!

JimP

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
Colorado Parks and Wildlife had to jab me a little yesterday. After striking out on the primary draw with 3 choices I struck out in the secondary draw.

They then sent me a email yesterday asking if I had paid for the tag that I drew, when I didn't draw anything.

Tbitty

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA
Colorado Parks and Wildlife had to jab me a little yesterday. After striking out on the primary draw with 3 choices I struck out in the secondary draw.

They then sent me a email yesterday asking if I had paid for the tag that I drew, when I didn't draw anything.
Hey, maybe if u call them up and tell them about the latest email, you can convince them you did draw! :ROFLMAO:

chonk34

Bronze supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa
I missed on my Idaho pronghorn draw again this year. Less than a 5% chance to hit on it most years and no point system, so not surprised. I've got a general deer tag and a general bear tag.

BourbonTrail

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA (AZ, KY, MO, NM, VA)
We were drawn for Coues deer in AZ. Time to start practicing some longer range shots.
Time to practice getting really sneaky…Then you can get within bow range with a rifle ;). It can be done.

Or just pretend to be hunting something else. That worked for me…twice. Once hunting bear, and once hunting elk.

CEO

AH veteran
Reaction score
South Dakota here I go, I got drawn for white tail buck & doe tags. :) I will also hunt pheasant and maybe turkey. It's going to be a fun and busy 10 days. LOL!!!!!

Was this a rifle tag? If so how many points did you draw with?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hydroxycholorquin

Latest profile posts

eballo wrote on doubleboy's profile.
Is the Parker still for sale?
hunt 65 wrote on Bullthrower338's profile.
You ever sell the Hyme 458 Lott?
Bob Nelson 35Whelen wrote on jwp475's profile.
@jwp475
If you need help with your Whelen loads please PM me
Bob
xausa wrote on Challer's profile.
I don't know where you're located, but I'd be happy to let you try out my Krieghoff. I'm located in West Tennessee and the local gun club has a skeet layout and is located not far from my farm. We're about five miles from the Kentucky state line and about 100 miles west of Nashville.
I just joined today, I live in Louisiana. I joined mostly because of all of the 35 Whelen discussion as I am now very interested In the 35 Whelen. I have an 1885 Highwall that J.E.S.S. rebored to 35 Whelen

Also own 338s 375 and both a 416 rem and Rigby