Tag Draws 2021

This year I was extremely fortunate to draw a bull moose tag in my home state of Colorado.
I couldn't believe it.first day of season will be 9-11.
Go ahead and brag! Just like your awesome luck last year with your Colorado mountain goat! You are so lucky! Hope you get a giant moose! (I could use some moose meat! Ha ha!)
 
Building up my wyoming points for everything and iowa deer points. Seems like you need 4-5 to just draw the archery tag in southern iowa.
 
Man oh man, headed out in a few days and now it looks like rain may cause some issues. I hope it doesnt drop too much .
 
This year I was extremely fortunate to draw a bull moose tag in my home state of Colorado.
I couldn't believe it.first day of season will be 9-11.
I hunt up by Red Feather area 7 what area did you get a tag in?
Tom
 
Tom
My Moose tag is for areas 39 and 46 close to Bailey Colorado
 
WY bull tag in 41 and cow tag in 58. No joy on pronghorn or deer. Not even my doe whitetail tags! Will be hunting mule deer on the general ticket.
 
Me and my son drew alligator tags this year so that will be a new adventure. Still waiting on some of the other draw results
 
Just got back from our Colorado muley hunt. Have to say the elevation got both of us. As someone who can hike around forever at home with no issue it was wild to have the thinner air slow me down. I got one rushed shot at a doe. Didn't have time to range her and shot right under with my 40 yard pin. Walked it off at between 45-50 yards.

Did see some great country and had elk screaming at 10,000 feet all night.
 
Was supposed to archery hunt but got a fake hurricane hit my house and moved to rifle in October. Punched my tag Monday morning . 340 yards and dropped

924B06F9-84C2-444E-8BC8-CBD271166DB2.jpeg
BBD895C8-606D-4A1F-9AF9-68D57733AFB4.jpeg
AF68D89E-6B4F-429B-BE7D-B1D6EA5902B4.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,362
Members
169,540
Latest member
NonaG07838
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top