Straight Pull ban possible?

Pheroze

AH ambassador
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
5,576
Reaction score
9,987
Location
Ontario
Media
100
Articles
32
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
6
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
Last edited by a moderator:
I wish the antis would just pull their heads out of their asses, open their eyes and use their brains for something other than attempts to destroy what is simply not to their likening.
 
Screenshot_20191030-043202_01_01.png

I certainly hope that the retarded lunatics do not succeed. I am an avid fan of the straight pull configuration.
When Bangladesh first authorized the import of .22 Winchester magnum rimfire rifles ( made by ISSC , an Austrian firm ) and cartridges in 2015 , l purchased one of the first ISSC SPA models . It has a very pleasant and unique straight pull mechanism and has helped me take a good number of Chital and Sambhar deer , using picked shots at the neck region . I could not be more pleased with mine .
 
This thought process of banning something because someone might do something is about like saying if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle. The ridiculousness of the anti-gun crowd is never ending. All the inevitable outcome of giving them an inch with their emotional outcries for “common sense” or “safety of society” gun laws.
My observation while interacting with people in OZ gun stores is that it has been long enough since the draconian gun confiscation has taken place that people are in a state of almost acceptance. The cost of firearms, ammunition and components was ridiculous, yet people are still buying them. This goes against the narrative that pricing these items higher will make people quit using them, tobacco in America is another good case in point of that not working as I reach for my snuff can.
So, now that the populous is at bay with the first iteration of gun control, the next piece of the pie will be removed and this will continue until there is a bare plate and all of the venomous generations of gun advocates are gone and younger generations are indoctrinated into the gun free culture of libtards. God help us all!
 
The ultimate goal is everyone wearing ankle bracelets and sitting at home watching propaganda while living off of a guaranteed income.
 
37EE1ACA-9D9E-406D-825D-683AA3032505.jpeg

If everyone would have used them instead of turned them in, what would be the story today?
 
The ultimate goal is everyone wearing ankle bracelets and sitting at home watching propaganda while living off of a guaranteed income.

Where do I know that from? Oh that’s right, soviet era communism.
 
How about Nineteen Eighty-four by George Orwell?
 
I think our modern western society has deployed far more monitoring and controls than even the Soviets could have dreamed of.
 
I think our modern western society has deployed far more monitoring and controls than even the Soviets could have dreamed of.

Way beyond what they had. Need confirmation? Take your vehicle to a Walmart that sells and installs tires and ask them to scan your VIN barcode. Better yet, when you return to this country and go through customs, ask them what's on the screen when they scan your passport.
 
On one return flight from RSA we were given a form and told to be sure and complete it. Then we were given explicit directions to turn it in to customs upon arrival at JFK. I dutifully did so and when I asked the customs agent what to do with it ( he didn't need it), he said to throw it away, there was no need for it. Explain that one to me. Asinine bureaucracy at its flaming worst.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,319
Messages
1,572,858
Members
169,631
Latest member
ONJKassie
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top