Starting 2018!

Marcos Rodriguez

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 13, 2014
Messages
559
Reaction score
762
Location
OR
Media
29
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
4
Hello friends!
There are a lot of time without a pic or tale of mine here...
But i still hunting hahaha...!
I pic some photos..
This wild boars are of a field with harvested barn...

My wife givingme a hand... As she allways do!


The meat at the freezer, very fat pigs...

This boars in a oats field, at the evening, after several minutes of aproach...



And this one, at 23:30 in an oats fiel too, a very dark night, the boar pass away at 40 meters but
As I saw it well by the telescopic sight without illuminating it I shot it like that and ran 20 meters and fell.

 

Attachments

  • IMG_20171117_094433532.jpg
    IMG_20171117_094433532.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_20180113_070456463_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20180113_070456463_HDR.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 433
  • IMG-20171117-_WA0056.jpg
    IMG-20171117-_WA0056.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG-20171128-_WA0097.jpg
    IMG-20171128-_WA0097.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG-20171128-_WA0106.jpg
    IMG-20171128-_WA0106.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 406
  • IMG-20180113-_WA0030.jpg
    IMG-20180113-_WA0030.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG-20180113-_WA0066.jpg
    IMG-20180113-_WA0066.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 391
Last edited by a moderator:
I that “Shorty” the rifle is still getting the best of the pigs!
 
Looks like a great start to the year!! And now for some reason I want some bacon!!
 
Nice going, I see that you and "Shorty" haven't lost your touch. Do you get any of the hams "smoked?"
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,188
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top