Springbok/Blesbok Slam Combo 2025?

BokFancier

New member
Joined
May 21, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Looking to quote for spring of 2025. Ideally would package with a cull hunt for the same species as well.

Post note. Does anyone offer hunts for the more uncommon phases I’ve attached below?

Thanks folks.
 
IMG_6624.jpeg
 
Hello BokFancier
We have the following Springbuck variants :
Common
Black
White
Copper (think on your photo chart is says Royal)
We also have common and white blesbuck.
We do cull hunts in the above mentioned (common) species in addition to other species like black and blue wildebees, impala, etc.
Send e-mail for price list.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
 
Good day BokFancier, we can offer you both springbuck and blesbuck slam on the same 32,000+ acre low fence property in the northern cape as well as cull animals for Blesbuck and springbuck and an array of other species. I will send you a direct message as well with our slam specials that we have for 2025. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out any time.
kind regards
 
Springbok slam is a fun project. Not sure I want to pursue ALL those in your picture but there are some great rugs and pillows waiting to be made in that grouping. Good luck in your search!
 
Springbok slam is a fun project. Not sure I want to pursue ALL those in your picture but there are some great rugs and pillows waiting to be made in that grouping. Good luck in your search!
My exact sentiments. I’m aiming at the base slams for now then I’ll add the oddballs after. The Bont Springbok is on my list at a higher spot though. I’m thinking euros with “pillow” patches behind them for the mounts.
 
Hi Bokfancier

Hope you are well. We can most dedinitely put a Springbuck slam together and a Blesbuck slam, we can also cull lots of common Springbuck and Blesbuck.

Please send us an email at ljsafaris@gmail.com

Kind Regards
Juan Stander
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,239
Members
169,289
Latest member
ShoshanaR4
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top