Sitting at the airport waiting to leave on my first Safari

Take LOTS of pictures and share your entire story when you return! Greatest LUCK!

Co
Well by now you should be out over the Atlantic........and the long flight sucks......but soon enough you'll find out why it's worth it. Have a great hunt!
Correct sir I am over the Atlantic. Just finished up dinner. Really not that bad. More food than I expected. Gonna pop a few pills and attempt to get a little bit of sleep.

Good luck and have fun.

Good luck, don't worry about what you don't get this trip, you'll be back I promise!

Have a great time. Safe travels.

I just got home from the airport. Had a fantastic trip with Marius and his team. To say that your going to have a good time is definitely an understatement. Report of my trip is soon to come. I have to spend a day or 2 to rest up from the long days of hunting.... Have a great trip you will enjoy yourself for sure.

You are a hunting machine. Rest up brother. You deserve it.

Enjoy your hunt!

WAY TO GO, MATT!!!
Welcome to Africa and I wish you all the success and fun on your first African hunt.
You will have fun.. Eastern Cape is an AWESOME place to hunt plains game.
Straight shooting, buddy!!

Eastern Cape, Port Elizabeth, Africa...man am I jealous! Have a great time!

Best of luck Matt and looking forward to the pics!

Best of luck Matt! I ll be hunting with Marius in a little less than 3 months. Say hi to him for me. Look forward to your report and pictures .

Wish you the best !

Soak it in! You only get one first safari! Roll with the punches, shoot straight, and enjoy!

Good luck Matt! I know you are in good hands and will have a great time. Make sure to pinch yourself ...... it is an amazing feeling to walk through the bush of Africa. Don't put any undo pressure on yourself just relax and enjoy your time there and above all have fun.....the rest will come.....:E Dancing:

60 days and I'm in the Kalahari. I'm jealous you're headed there now.

Enjoy!

There is only one first safari.... And there is nothing like the first one.

You picked one heck of a good guy to go with as well. If Marius gets excited about an animal just shoot it, even if it wasn't "on the list."

Matt good luck just got back yesterday from KMG, Huntaholic and a couple other guys and I had a blast, this was my second time with KMG. We told Marius we would be back in May of 19, so get ready for the time of your life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KayleighFa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you