Show Us Your Reloading Bench

Not fancy but i have a cubpoard for the powders etc.
Steel framed it is heavy but using enough leverage on a press can shift it.
The 2 presses are bolted to a 1/2" steel plate drilled and tapped with holes to suit.
Small press is an Australin made Simplex Turret press that uses 5/8"dies for neck sizing and seating. I can take one off easily and thought it left options to tap playe if required for other items.
Other press is a Hornady LnL. No riser i use a chair or can stand there. Approx average work bench height .
Its compact but works when laid out properly

1585707545476542056603.jpg

@BeeMaa when it comes to reloading it seems to me that no matter how big you build the bench and how much storage you have you will always out grow the bench and need more storage....

My set up is about as basic as one could imagine. I actually salvaged the main table parts from a local garbage dump and installed it in a corner of my basement when I was newly married and poor. It worked so well I just kept using it. The part I really like is the L-shaped corner table arrangement, and no leg under the outside corner. The slanted brace under that corner is strong enough that the table does not flex when full length resizing magnum cases. I can move my presses as needed, to one of the work stations with pre-drilled holes. The holes have threaded inserts underneath, I just screw the mounting bolts in from the top. The table top is actually twice as thick it appears, two layers of 3/4" fir plywood. Whether working on either of the two rifle presses or one of the five shotshell presses, I still have room for scales, loading blocks, and powder measure with no interference. I store cases, wads and powder in various other cabinets in my basement, and just bring out what I need at the time. It doesn't show in the picture, but I keep dies, scales and other small parts in a rolling mechanics work bench with hardwood top. Its ball bearing equipped drawers are great for small tools and locking cabinet is where I keep primers.
IMG_2308.jpg

Last edited:
No smoking signs are not necessary at my house. If someone tried smoking in my house and especially in my reloading room I'd tell my dog to bite them. ;-)

I had limited space, so I tried to maximize it's use.

WRT the coffee cans - they were free while I was a contractor at FT Leavenworth - green is for dirty cases, red for clean. If they are right side up, they have contents - upside down = empty.

The bench is in use, so not perfectly organized/clean.

The wheels allow me to rotate and use both sides/presses. I leave one set-up for small primers, and one for large.

As you can see, the single stage clamps onto the bench and works fine as well for .375 Ruger, .495 A-Square.

Hallway View.jpg
Door 2 Reload Nook.jpg
Left Side.jpg
Left Side 2.jpg
Right side 1.jpg
Right Side 2.jpg
Bench 1.jpg
Bench 2.jpg
Bench 3.jpg
Left door.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@CAustin
Why two presses?
Decapping and sizing on one, prime/seat/crimp on the other?

The Lee Classic on the left is for crimping the 470NE rounds and any others that might be necessary

801083BB-F80D-420E-9FA0-4F10E5731BB9.jpeg
9ACD0EE6-DDA9-4AB5-87FD-98A77A0F84EC.jpeg
21AFBA58-8F45-468B-9892-C20299E74806.jpeg

across from the reloading bench I have two filing cabinets with slide out trays on top for easy access to frequently used items. Everything has its place and everything goes back in that place!

F3EC8D85-573B-4FFC-BC2D-AE9B63CA4246.jpeg

Storage locker for ammo with dehumidifier pack inside. Also have a large 32 quart dehumidifier in the room as I’m trying to keep humidity below 30

This is my setup/ mancave/ therapy room. I’m running out of space, and might need to build a bigger shelf above the bench. Or build a strong room where the window is, and get rid of the safes.

Regarding the bench, I mounted the press separate from the table on a railway sleeper stand. It is indestructible, and doesn’t affect the scale when you seat.

IMG_9385.JPG
IMG_9386.JPG

IMG_9384.JPG

IMG_7597.JPG

IMG_9382.JPG

This is awesome, with so many ideas.
Incorporating trophies into the room is cool.
Having the dog/cat assist with the process...very nice.
Just seeing how different people have their own process and workflow.
Sitting, standing, mounts/no mounts for presses...etc
Each of them are unique and able to get the job done.

I have a lot to consider.
Thank you all and keep it coming.

Side note - I just picked up 2 - 30mm ammo cans and 4 more 50 caliber cans.
Thinking of setting the bottom shelf height to accommodate them.
I'll post some pics of them when I get a chance.

My set up is about as basic as one could imagine. I actually salvaged the main table parts from a local garbage dump and installed it in a corner of my basement when I was newly married and poor. It worked so well I just kept using it. The part I really like is the L-shaped corner table arrangement, and no leg under the outside corner. The slanted brace under that corner is strong enough that the table does not flex when full length resizing magnum cases. I can move my presses as needed, to one of the work stations with pre-drilled holes. The holes have threaded inserts underneath, I just screw the mounting bolts in from the top. The table top is actually twice as thick it appears, two layers of 3/4" fir plywood. Whether working on either of the two rifle presses or one of the five shotshell presses, I still have room for scales, loading blocks, and powder measure with no interference. I store cases, wads and powder in various other cabinets in my basement, and just bring out what I need at the time. It doesn't show in the picture, but I keep dies, scales and other small parts in a rolling mechanics work bench with hardwood top. Its ball bearing equipped drawers are great for small tools and locking cabinet is where I keep primers.
View attachment 339307
Mec shotshell reloaders?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you