Show Us Your Reloading Bench

My 2¢. Biden/Harris are going after black guns, imported firearms, ovesize magazines and 80%ers. None are my cup of tea but the gun markets as they are today would take a huge hit.
That sir is where it will start. Give an inch they will take them all. We have a right we as a country must stick together with one voice.

Not trying to hijack this thread, some really nice rooms gents! I see a few using some of the same equipment I am.

Bench is built onto the side wall of the garage, first thing I did after moving in here over 30 years ago. Back then I had a view of grass, bushes and trees. Now its houses!
Most of youse guys are way too neat. I dont know how you find anything . BTW, thats not all the dies I have, more are in another metal cabinet with all my powder and bullets etc.
Sadly what you see here is but a small portion of the chaos I call reloading.
IMG_1955.JPG

Finally got my little homemade bench cleaned up and re-organized today.. Its been a train wreck for the last several months..

1619295938799.png

Bench is built onto the side wall of the garage, first thing I did after moving in here over 30 years ago. Back then I had a view of grass, bushes and trees. Now its houses!
Most of youse guys are way too neat. I dont know how you find anything . BTW, thats not all the dies I have, more are in another metal cabinet with all my powder and bullets etc.
Sadly what you see here is but a small portion of the chaos I call reloading.
View attachment 397815
Ok, I give up. What the hell are all those CDs doing on a reloading bench. Don't tell me you're listening to Black Sabbath and Led Zepplin while you reload.
e-laugh.gif

Ok, I give up. What the hell are all those CDs doing on a reloading bench. Don't tell me you're listening to Black Sabbath and Led Zepplin while you reload. View attachment 398800
Nope, no Black Sabbath, but just about anything else you can think of between classic and rock and roll. You bet!(y)

I have to confess, I have XM playing while I reload, the 60's and 70's. Takes my mind off the cost of those 86 grains of RL33 I'm dumping in a shell casing.

Pretty basic set up on a KenCraft butcher block bench in my "office" at home. Casting pots and equipment in separate shop building along with bullet swaging press.

Pic- starting to charge 5 cases in block, left to right.
Lyman 55 measure dump into pan, set pan on scale, trickle to mark, dump into case, repeat into each case, visually inspect each case. Seat each bullet. FCD crimp each. Done

reloading bench.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty basic set up on a KenCraft butcher block bench in my "office" at home. Casting pots and equipment in separate shop building along with bullet swaging press.

Pic- starting to charge 5 cases in block, left to right.
Lyman 55 measure dump into pan, set pan on scale, trickle to mark, dump into case, repeat into each case, visually inspect each case. Seat each bullet. FCD crimp each. Done

View attachment 399035
Is that a Harrel's arbor press?

Here’s my little setup

Where I prime and load powder
View attachment 339762

And where I do everything else
View attachment 339763

View attachment 339765

Powders and ready ammo are stored in a safe as per the regulations. It is somewhat dangerous in case of a fire as an enclosed safe holding several kg of powder has the potential of becoming a bomb but the lawmakers can’t see that far ahead.

View attachment 339767
V3? Or is that a V2 with 419 upgrades?

I have a V2 with 419 upgrades and V3 software.

Nice setup!

V3? Or is that a V2 with 419 upgrades?

I have a V2 with 419 upgrades and V3 software.

Nice setup!

It’s a V3 with 419 upgrades, works quite well.

Happy to hear that.

I have been very happy with mine as well. I use it on the bigger stuff (over 50gr). I have a permithous I use for the smaller/match stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbigailSuh

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!