Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 12.26.29 PM.png

That could be the greatest video ever. I love that John stossel called her stupid to her face!

IMO they don’t want the poaching to stop or else they would be out of work!
how many save the elephant and rhino groups are there actually? We only need one surely?

It doesn’t matter how big the mountain of proof might be, they don’t, or won’t, see it.

It’s the same people that somehow believe that a person willing to break the law against murder will actually give a crap about a law against having a gun.

I just don’t get that they don’t get it. :unsure:

Great video Jerome, thanks for posting.

We have two close friends a married couple, he is a little to the right of Attila the Hun, she WAS a little to the left of Betty White. His background was lets say a "colorful military experience" hers, "non consumptive tourism". After 5 years of educating the wife she is ready to start hunting, at one time she was as bad as the woman in the video. There. is hope for people like that woman, but it takes a lot of work.

Both excellent videos. Hope folks outside the choir take a fair look at this.

Agree with Marius, he just totally shut her down. Great video, thanks for sharing!

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.” -- Upton Sinclair​

Thanks for posting this.

Awesome post! As my daddy said, “you can’t fix stupid”.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg