Sable Pictures

Two Hunting friends with their great sable from last week with Spear Safaris.

IMG_1979 2.jpeg
IMG_2166 2.jpeg
 
98faf193-ae3e-4e42-9a3b-32b32e258ffa.jpg
b70af4ec-5646-47a8-b1ad-b91393c0f089.jpg

Beautiful sable hunting with Jacques Spamer PH and owner of JKO Safaris
 
3486622C-30F5-4D1F-A273-A0988169AD02.jpeg
39.25” from Coutada 10 in Mozambique 2014
 
Last edited by a moderator:
NICE!!!

HERES MINE.THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL ANIMALS.

IMG_0205.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,214
Members
170,534
Latest member
CaridadYun
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top