Sable Hunt Coming Up

My son and I are hunting with Henry Griffith’s Safaris .
You will have a great time. Any other animals on your list? Gun or bow hunting? Headed to Krueger or other side trips while you are there? Looking forward to the hunt report when you get back :)

I've noticed in checking trophy fee lists that the fee for a Sable has actually come down over the last few years. I take that to mean the population has been increasing. Good luck to you.

I will be taking my Dakota in 375 H&H shooting 250 grain Trophy Bonded Bear Claws with a Swarovski Z8 2 x 16 x 50 scope.

I’ll probably take my Heym 88b in 450 and a Swarovski Z6i 1 x 6 for a back up scope.

I just returned from the Limpopo region a couple weeks ago.

I saw several trophy class Sable, well over 40" according to my PH. I was given the opportunity for the $3,500 trophy fee. Sable weren't on my list for this trip. My next trip they will be #1 on my list.

I just returned from the Limpopo region a couple weeks ago.

I saw several trophy class Sable, well over 40" according to my PH. I was given the opportunity for the $3,500 trophy fee. Sable weren't on my list for this trip. My next trip they will be #1 on my list.
That's an excellent price for a Sable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois