Sabatti 92 Deluxe .450/400

I'm in Henderson, just up the road from, you. Let's talk a bit.
Tom Murphy

It is still available. I have not yet posted it on Gunbroker. If you're interested, let me know.

View attachment 212448 View attachment 212449 View attachment 212450 View attachment 212451 View attachment 212452 For Sale:
Sabatti 92 Deluxe Extractor model .450/400 double rifle with case, snap caps, final target and a picatinny rail section;
79 cases of new Hornady brass;
Hornady reloading dies;
one box each 400-grain DGX & DGS component bullets.
$4,000.00

I bought this on a whim a while ago. Sadly, I don't have the time to devote to it nor does it fit with my hunting plans in the near future. I would love to see this rifle go to a good home with a family who will actually use it. This is definitely the most beautiful firearm that I own.
It was regulated with Hornady 400-grain DGX ammunition. Now that this is being offered with a bonded bullet, it is even more viable as a dangerous game round. I fired it twenty times with satisfactory results. If I was going to keep it, I was planning to obtain a red dot optic and zero to that. I'm selling it for what I have into it. Please personal message me if you are interested.

View attachment 212448 View attachment 212449 View attachment 212450 View attachment 212451 View attachment 212452 For Sale:
Sabatti 92 Deluxe Extractor model .450/400 double rifle with case, snap caps, final target and a picatinny rail section;
79 cases of new Hornady brass;
Hornady reloading dies;
one box each 400-grain DGX & DGS component bullets.
$4,000.00

I bought this on a whim a while ago. Sadly, I don't have the time to devote to it nor does it fit with my hunting plans in the near future. I would love to see this rifle go to a good home with a family who will actually use it. This is definitely the most beautiful firearm that I own.
It was regulated with Hornady 400-grain DGX ammunition. Now that this is being offered with a bonded bullet, it is even more viable as a dangerous game round. I fired it twenty times with satisfactory results. If I was going to keep it, I was planning to obtain a red dot optic and zero to that. I'm selling it for what I have into it. Please personal message me if you are interested.

Hi Vanguard2279,
Any interest in trading for a Dakota Model 10 in 375 H&H? It's listed almost at the bottom of page one of these classifieds with two Ruger RSMs.
Gordon

Hi Vanguard2279,
Any interest in trading for a Dakota Model 10 in 375 H&H? It's listed almost at the bottom of page one of these classifieds with two Ruger RSMs.
Gordon

Gordon: I really appreciate the offer, but I'm looking to sell. I could use the money as I seem to be addicted to hunting.

Hi Vanguard2279,
I was re-reading all the posts and have what may be a dumb question. A couple of folks posting made mention of it being a good buy for a lefty. When I saw the pictures it appeared to be for a right hander from the picture of the stock. So which one is it? Thanks!

This rifle really should be sold.

Mikeinarkansas: It is a right-handed model. However, I fully believe that a southpaw could use it well. That hardy subspecies has an uncanny ability to adapt to a right-handed world. My wife was left-handed. She had spent her life modifying techniques to fit right-handed tools.

Having said that, I hope somebody is interested. It's a beautiful rifle.

And to clarify my apparent mistake: I spoke to the Sabatti rep at SHOT. He advised me that this is not a 92 Deluxe but rather a Big Five model. I apologize for any confusion.

I’m off to the range today with mine. Somebody buy this rifle. At this price it’s mad not to

This rifle must be a bargain.. Sabattis have had much flak due to some bad ones sold via Cabelas, but those who got proper examples swear by them.

I have never handled them so cant comment on balance but for looks...well I think they look more classic (aka old brit rifles..) than both Merkels and Krieghoffs..

A proper double in a classic calibre for USD 4000,- superbargain if you ask me..

But TARBE, this would give you TWO barrels,.... You could have the middle-class man's double rifle!

Tarbe, do what I dream of doing, set the double up as a D/G gun, and the No 1 as a longer range rifle. Love to do that with a 416 Rigby ....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamisonNes

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you