Sabatti 92 Deluxe .450/400

I'm in Henderson, just up the road from, you. Let's talk a bit.
Tom Murphy

It is still available. I have not yet posted it on Gunbroker. If you're interested, let me know.

View attachment 212448 View attachment 212449 View attachment 212450 View attachment 212451 View attachment 212452 For Sale:
Sabatti 92 Deluxe Extractor model .450/400 double rifle with case, snap caps, final target and a picatinny rail section;
79 cases of new Hornady brass;
Hornady reloading dies;
one box each 400-grain DGX & DGS component bullets.
$4,000.00

I bought this on a whim a while ago. Sadly, I don't have the time to devote to it nor does it fit with my hunting plans in the near future. I would love to see this rifle go to a good home with a family who will actually use it. This is definitely the most beautiful firearm that I own.
It was regulated with Hornady 400-grain DGX ammunition. Now that this is being offered with a bonded bullet, it is even more viable as a dangerous game round. I fired it twenty times with satisfactory results. If I was going to keep it, I was planning to obtain a red dot optic and zero to that. I'm selling it for what I have into it. Please personal message me if you are interested.

View attachment 212448 View attachment 212449 View attachment 212450 View attachment 212451 View attachment 212452 For Sale:
Sabatti 92 Deluxe Extractor model .450/400 double rifle with case, snap caps, final target and a picatinny rail section;
79 cases of new Hornady brass;
Hornady reloading dies;
one box each 400-grain DGX & DGS component bullets.
$4,000.00

I bought this on a whim a while ago. Sadly, I don't have the time to devote to it nor does it fit with my hunting plans in the near future. I would love to see this rifle go to a good home with a family who will actually use it. This is definitely the most beautiful firearm that I own.
It was regulated with Hornady 400-grain DGX ammunition. Now that this is being offered with a bonded bullet, it is even more viable as a dangerous game round. I fired it twenty times with satisfactory results. If I was going to keep it, I was planning to obtain a red dot optic and zero to that. I'm selling it for what I have into it. Please personal message me if you are interested.

Hi Vanguard2279,
Any interest in trading for a Dakota Model 10 in 375 H&H? It's listed almost at the bottom of page one of these classifieds with two Ruger RSMs.
Gordon

Hi Vanguard2279,
Any interest in trading for a Dakota Model 10 in 375 H&H? It's listed almost at the bottom of page one of these classifieds with two Ruger RSMs.
Gordon

Gordon: I really appreciate the offer, but I'm looking to sell. I could use the money as I seem to be addicted to hunting.

Hi Vanguard2279,
I was re-reading all the posts and have what may be a dumb question. A couple of folks posting made mention of it being a good buy for a lefty. When I saw the pictures it appeared to be for a right hander from the picture of the stock. So which one is it? Thanks!

This rifle really should be sold.

Mikeinarkansas: It is a right-handed model. However, I fully believe that a southpaw could use it well. That hardy subspecies has an uncanny ability to adapt to a right-handed world. My wife was left-handed. She had spent her life modifying techniques to fit right-handed tools.

Having said that, I hope somebody is interested. It's a beautiful rifle.

And to clarify my apparent mistake: I spoke to the Sabatti rep at SHOT. He advised me that this is not a 92 Deluxe but rather a Big Five model. I apologize for any confusion.

I’m off to the range today with mine. Somebody buy this rifle. At this price it’s mad not to

This rifle must be a bargain.. Sabattis have had much flak due to some bad ones sold via Cabelas, but those who got proper examples swear by them.

I have never handled them so cant comment on balance but for looks...well I think they look more classic (aka old brit rifles..) than both Merkels and Krieghoffs..

A proper double in a classic calibre for USD 4000,- superbargain if you ask me..

But TARBE, this would give you TWO barrels,.... You could have the middle-class man's double rifle!

Tarbe, do what I dream of doing, set the double up as a D/G gun, and the No 1 as a longer range rifle. Love to do that with a 416 Rigby ....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg