Roan Pictures

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
1923 Giant Sable
1923-giant-sable.jpg


1960 Giant Sable Angola
1960-angola-giant-sable.jpg


Antilope Cheval
antilope-cheval-chasse-02.jpg


Antilope Cheval
antilope-cheval-chasse-01.jpg
 
Anti hunters are certainly accountable Christophe. I don't personally know Faysal El Khalil, but his name is very familiar...
 
Great looking animals! In the future........??? Could be!
 
Here are some more Roan bulls from Benin.

Enjoy.
Best
Christophe

DSC03778 2.JPG
DSC03845 2.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Cool and rare picture of a Roan and Hartebeest cow together...

Best
Christophe
 

Attachments

Another great Safari conducted by Wintershoek Safaris.

watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Some roan from the last season in Benin:
Best
Christophe

DSC00377.JPG
DSC00484.JPG
DSC00488.JPG
DSC00782.jpg
DSC01551.JPG
DSC01846.JPG
DSC01867.JPG
DSC01879.JPG
DSC01883.JPG
DSC01894.JPG
DSC01893.JPG
DSC01970.JPG
DSC01974.JPG
DSC01980.JPG
P1040791.JPG
P1040771.jpg
P1050032.jpg
P1110849.JPG
P1110864.JPG
P1110884.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
And now I want to pursue on of these as well! Add it to the bucket list
 
Hi Johnny Blues.
I do hunt there, am taking quite few hunters next year as well. I also actively hunt in Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Zambia and then off course RSA.


Didn't know you are hunting in those areas Ernest.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
And now I want to pursue on of these as well! Add it to the bucket list
Forget about a bucket list. I've got a barrel list! Lol
 
Here are the 3 sub-species I've taken over the years.

image.jpeg

East African, Tanzania
image.jpeg

Southern, Zambia
image.jpeg

Western, Cameroon

No doubt, one of my all time favorites of African plains game. Always difficult to hunt, the last subspecies I took was the Western back in February. I hunted the Mayo Oldiri Vaimba camp and the population of roan was incredible. It was the highest concentration of roan I have ever encountered on more than 25 safaris.
 
Mbizi is proud to have the largest private Roan population in Africa.

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation @Mbizi Safaris, what a blessing, no doubt due to intensive game management. What is the estimated number of animals and how many do you hunt each season?
 
roan antilope
full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Roan Hunt Western Tanzania
full
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,496
Members
169,364
Latest member
67chevy327
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top