Reverse angle bow shots!!!

Ty Howard

AH veteran
Joined
Apr 7, 2016
Messages
148
Reaction score
424
Media
99
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Was able to get some really awesome reverse angle shots from a go pro last week while hunting with Theron Safaris. The warthog is cool, but the blue wildebeest might be the most epic set of reverse angle shots I've ever seen.

IMG_2181.JPG


IMG_1625.JPG


Epic...

IMG_1685.JPG


IMG_1688.JPG


IMG_1681.JPG


IMG_1682.JPG
 
Very cool, thanks for sharing!
 
Looks like a short tracking job on that blue!
 
That is definitely great still shot footage. Did you capture them from video footage? If so I'd like to see the video as well. Great clarity, love my GoPro for close up photos but any distance over 15 yards or so gets hard to see. I've taken several whitetail deer with my GoPro running and even had it going on my first hunt in Africa but never captured footage I consider epic. Maybe I will get some in 2 weeks hunting with KMG....
 
That is pretty cool footage, thanks for sharing and as above is there any video Ty?
 
You can even see the shadow of the arrow passing through the blue wildebeest on the ground!
 
Yes
Figuring out how to post
I've found it easiest to put video to YouTube, then copy that link here. Via YouTube you can make the video private, and/or disable comments to avoid some anti aggravation
 
Perfect shot. Well done!

Very cool photos!
 
F$&8ing awesome!
Post the vid
 
I have 2 of the Hero 4 Black Go Pros, I will be trying that on my 2 safaris this summer with PawPrint and Ditholo Safaris. I could only hope to have something 1/2 as cool as that. Nice job.
 
I just got a hero 5 sessions. Going to head mount it for next week's gator hunt
 
Great shooting Ty, how far was the shot? This is the first time I've seen or heard about a Go Pro, thanks for sharing.
 
Nice! Thanks for sharing!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,891
Members
169,195
Latest member
Lester5301
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top