Reverse angle bow shots!!!

Those are AMAZING! That is what I will attempt to do as well. I have a UPAC Ultimate predator action cam(Like a GoPro but not as much fisheye). I have a standby battery pack for it as well. I am able to activate it with my phone or a fob. These pics and vid have me even more pumped for my trip!

Nice! I will be using 150 gr VPAs out of my compound and Zwickeys out of my re curve.

It is odd that the shadow on the ground shows the fletching yet the arrow appears to not have fully exited the animal yet. How is that possible?

The camera cannot resolve the entire frame all at once, so it starts at the top and by the time it moves from the arrow exiting to the ground, the arrow had already moved a bit. Unless something is moving crazy fast, you are unlikely to notice it. In this case, an arrow is considered crazy fast.

That is very cool! Probably one of the best action hunting pics of all time.

IMG_2181.JPG

It looked like the gnu tried to jump the string. It was in a partial crouch when it was hit. Awesome footage!

Very cool! (y)(y)(y)

AWESOME, thanks for sharing. Forrest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you