Purchases On AH References

A few weeks ago some of you may recall a M70 Super Grade in .30-06 came up for sale by @Catahoula. I'd been keeping my open for one though in a quite passive way. I'd bought a M70 porter for my wife for our hunt in 2016. Felt bad after awhile with that okay stock sitting beside my SG in .300WM. So I told her I'd get her one of her own.

Well there it came up as I was smoking a cigar one night with no intention of buying a rifle, but of course it's now mine...... I mean my wife's...... :)

He and I both had out of town trips coming up and we decided on a date to ship a little out from the sale, which he did. Rifle received and as described, looking forward to load development.

@Catahoula is a good gent to do business with if you're looking at buying something from him.

I would like to add @jesseneace to our list of great folks to work with. Jesse bought a CZ 550 American in .375 H&H from me in anticipation of an African hunt he has coming up next summer.
He is a newbie to our group but in all things he is a straight up fellow. Currently in the Army and has been for 16 years. He will likely be garnering materials and information from many of us in the upcoming month. Please feel free to trade with him and answer his questions.

I had a few transactions in recent months.

@Randy F bought a .410 shotgun from me.
@Ravenofg bought my 9.3x64.
@Houston375HH bought some ammunition.

All three said what they were going to do and followed through promptly. Great transactions, trustworthy people. A+.

Just had a great transaction with @Warpig602. All was as advertised and he was very patient as we waited for the USPS to do their job!

Had the pleasure of selling a scope to @ay2626, an absolute gentleman and it was nothing but excellent communication throughout the process! Wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again.
Thanks @Justin. Great transaction in every way! Hopefully others here have the opportunity to work with you in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZaneDenova

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg