Purchases On AH References

Yeah, Royal’s a great guy but I must confess that the brokeback mountain comments on another thread are raising some concerns…
This thread deals with purchasing from other members. I don’t know Royal and have never had any correspondence with him other than him purchasing some brass from me, which went extremely well. That’s all I’m commenting on.

This thread deals with purchasing from other members. I don’t know Royal and have never had any correspondence with him other than him purchasing some brass from me, which went extremely well. That’s all I’m commenting on.

Sorry, Royal is a good friend, it was a joke. And yes, he can absolutely be trusted.

Purchased some 35 cal bullets from Heavyload - shipped fast, provided tracking, and arrived as expected. Would recommend to anyone here based on my experience

Straight shooter thread is a great idea as it keeps honest sellers honest & hopefully draws out & move on the 'shennigan'ers' from AH. Question: option for AH system administrator to 'purge' old classified threads where the goods have been gone for years? Thx.

There are 84-pages & stuff dating 2009 - seems like a waste of quality space. * Example: I just viewed a classified for: Ruger #1 .375 H&H + ammo, got excited w/ a post as recent as 31 May 2021 only to read further & realize the rifle was sold 5-yrs ago.

It was a pleasure dealing with @BeeMaa, @AZDAVE, @AZtwins and @Warpig602. Also @rookhawk has been very helpful to me with his knowledge of double rifles. We have lots of helpful members.

Just paying it forward @Scott CWO . Everyone on this forum has been incredibly generous with their time and knowledge. The amount of offers to visit, stay, dine, and lodge at strangers homes on this forum is pretty indicative that something special happens over here. Generally, people are leery of Internet strangers so I conclude we aren't amongst Internet strangers.

Which is exactly why scams are so rare on the classifieds forum. Everyone knows one another fairly well and there is enough nuance in the conversation to detect fraud. Compare that to other hunting forums like archerytalk where a huge amount of adverts are absolute scams...stark differences.

Okay, here’s all the people I’ve had great experiences with on AH whether they were giving a spare part, buying something for me, or me from them. Most transactions were done with no safety nets or fraud protection. Zero issues. @AfricaHunting.com you have to delete this post if my spouse ever joins this forum....I’d be in hot water for my expenditures!!!

good guy list:

Badger Matt

Krish

Mmal

Cajunchefray

Azdave

Firebird

Edster

Idaram

Markferigno

Berettaco

Aztwins

Mort hill

Mark a oullette

Marian7

Red leg

Martin77

Sid post

Buck51

Horsedoc49

Von gruff

Ian-Bradley

Dirtdart

Bullthrower338

Wvfred

Cagkt3

Zephyr

Neckfred

Odinsraven
@rookhawk
That's one hell of a list of expenditure. No wonder you don't want mummy to see it. If'n she did I could see you doing renovations on the doghouse to make it more comfortable.
Bob.

I've only had dealings with @Wyatt Smith and @Shootist43. I have spoken to them on numerous occasions and sent stuff like projectiles, barrel and brass to the states with zero issues.
It's just a crying shame that people in the USA have such silly rules sending stuff overseas. Even a front and rear sight couldn't be sent to Australia from one seller because it was a rifle part. Doesn't the US govt realize I can't build an AR15 from the sights down with sights to suit a model 92 Winchester.
Bob

Can someone please explain to this Luddite hick how to tag someone?
@Wishfulthinker580, Feel free to PM me anytime with your concerns or you can report any post/person using the Report link at the bottom of every post like shown here below:

report.jpg

Just use @their user name

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross