Purchases On AH References

IMG_7228.jpg

Helped my buddy buy his first dangerous game rifle on AH for our upcoming hunt in Tanzania from @Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy . The transaction could not have been more pleasant and helpful! Thanks Daniel, look forward to meeting you in person at DSC this coming year!
 
This was my second time doing business with @Rare Breed.

A true gentleman and most accommodating. He also has one heck of a nice cape buff!

I am in his debt for the opportunity.
You are very kind my friend! So enjoyed meeting you and breaking bread talking about fine guns and Africa!!!
 
Thank you, @Safariswestcam enjoyed chatting with both you and Will. Happy that the rifle will be put to work with DG as intended.

Looking forward to hearing about your Tanzanian dagga saga over an adult beverage in Dallas next year.
 
Another +1 for @krish

Had a great a smooth transaction and the rifle was as described. Can't wait to shoot it! Thank you.
 
@Grouser

Likewise, Trent! It was a pleasure to do business and visit with this class act of a member. I started the discussion this morning and the case has already been shipped by this afternoon.
 
@Dakota300

I purchased a Zeiss scope from Gerry a few weeks ago. It was a great transaction all of the way around. It was a pleasure to do business with him and to visit with him about safari rifles and optics, as well. He is a Class-act. The scope is better than I had hoped for.
 
@rhoward252

Recently sold Jake a Zeiss scope, it was a very smooth transaction, it was a pleasure dealing with him, a true gentleman.
 
I recently bought from the following members and had excellent transactions:

@nomspc - prompt shipping, threw in some extras of his own accord (much appreciated), and enjoyed our conversation
@wvfred - good communication, prompt shipping, answered all of my many questions
@singleshot - very generous with his time, added bonuses to the deal (didn't ask, he just did)

Would not hesitate to do business with these fine folks again. Buy with confidence.
 
@Buck51

I bought a very nice Verney-Carron .500 Nitro double rifle from Bryan. He was very accommodating in speaking at length over the phone to educate me on his rifle. He sent many hi-res photos prior to the purchase. The rifle arrived exactly as pictured and described. I couldn't be happier with my purchase!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,456
Members
169,566
Latest member
billfishes
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top