Purchases On AH References

I bought a Ruger #1 9.3x74R from @DFritz89. He’s fantastic to work with and the rifle is better than advertised. I absolutely recommend doing business with him.
Thank you for the positive review. I will add that working with @The35Whelen as a buyer was a fantastic experience - very responsive, easy to work with, great communication - very smooth transaction all around. Thanks!

Just a received my gaiters from @rookhawk. He threw in a ball cap for free as well! Flawless transaction with a real class act. I would not hesitate to do business with him again! Thanks!

DLSJR bought some 375 ammo from me. Paid quickly, communicated well and was easy to do business with. Definitely would do business with him again in the future. I also recently bought some 404 brass from joelpend and he got it packaged well and shipped out quickly. Another stand up gentlemen to do business with.

ILDRHNTR is good people - his bank gave him a hard time transferring funds and he doggedly pursued getting the money to me! It was a great sale sending the scope to him.

Just sold a scope to Flatwater Bill. He was a pleasure to deal with, communicated well and paid promptly. You can do deal with confidence with this gentleman. Hope the scope works well for you FWB.

Purchased a left hand Ruger Hawkeye from @hsell. Good communication and received the rifle promptly.

Not sure how to link a member. I thought it was just adding an at symbol prior to there name.

Last edited:
Hunting Hitman recently bought some 404J ammo from me. Was a pleasure to deal with, communicated well and paid quickly. I would definitely do business with this gentleman again in the future. I gotta say that all of my buying and selling on AH has gone smoothly and has been great experiences. Just another benefit from this great community of like minded folks.

Just a received my gaiters from @rookhawk. He threw in a ball cap for free as well! Flawless transaction with a real class act. I would not hesitate to do business with him again! Thanks!
Ditto. I bought the other pair and also got a free ball cap. Highly recommend doing business with @rookhawk.

Hunting Hitman recently bought some 404J ammo from me. Was a pleasure to deal with, communicated well and paid quickly. I would definitely do business with this gentleman again in the future. I gotta say that all of my buying and selling on AH has gone smoothly and has been great experiences. Just another benefit from this great community of like minded folks.

Fatback is a rockstar! Deal with confidence.

HH

I bought a book from Beaufort. He packaged it well and shipped it out quickly. Was a pleasure to do business with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg