Purchases On AH References

@Rocco490 is "Good to Go"!
I bought from him and he shipped fast, and the items were as good or better than he described!

Just wanted to say I just received some binos from Birdy and they were a great deal, shipped quickly, packaged well and were exactly as described. I would definitely do business with him again.

Wanted to give a big thanks to @Mekaniks for a painless sale of a Browning Cynergy that now belongs to him. Payment was quick and you will have your shotgun shortly.

Wanted to give a big thanks to @Mekaniks for a painless sale of a Browning Cynergy that now belongs to him. Payment was quick and you will have your shotgun shortly.
Thank You! I am looking forward getting that shotgun into the field.

Anyone buying or selling from @BeeMaa be confident, he is upfront and easy to deal with.

Today I received the Browning Cynergy Wicked Wing that I bought from @BeeMaa.

He was very patient with me. He waited a week for me to get home from work for shipping.

Then he went above and beyond to actually get it shipped when UPS wouldn't do it.

He ended up shipping it USPS and it showed up two days early!!! and in perfect condition.

tempImage8lX7Fz.jpg

Today I received the Browning Cynergy Wicked Wing that I bought from @BeeMaa.

He was very patient with me. He waited a week for me to get home from work for shipping.

Then he went above and beyond to actually get it shipped when UPS wouldn't do it.

He ended up shipping it USPS and it showed up two days early!!! and in perfect condition.

View attachment 513361
@Mekaniks - Thank you for the kind words. And I must say that it was a pleasure doing business with you as well. Money was sent in the blink of an eye. Good communication on both ends via text and phone calls is what made it go smooth. Looking forward to meeting you in person at SCI.

Off topic but that bear is amazing.

@Mekaniks - Thank you for the kind words. And I must say that it was a pleasure doing business with you as well. Money was sent in the blink of an eye. Good communication on both ends via text and phone calls is what made it go smooth. Looking forward to meeting you in person at SCI.

Off topic but that bear is amazing.
Thanks, it's a November Kodiak bear.(2014)

Not the biggest bear (8'), but amazing hide condition w/ really long full hair and was the best bear meat I have ever eaten.

I purchased some 505 Gibbs rounds from @MRogersll and all was delivered as advertised. Smooth transaction!

HH

I recently completed a gun deal with @PARA45. THE CZ 550 arrived with the one mark he showed in pics. The Nikon scope with quick detach rings was clean as well. Double boxed and secure. Easy transaction and a FANTASTIC rifle for this hunter.

First group with Barnes 300 TSX is below. It is a shooter.

Steve

C7E2B583-E2F6-44BE-AD4A-CF72778729EF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,