Purchases On AH References

Haha that's a very nice bourbon when you can get it at the ~$40 mark. Bit sweeter than, say, knob 9, for you bourbon drinkers out there. Another good one is McKenna 10yr if you can get that.

Thank you, Hedge, for the promotion here! I don't sell a lot of stuff but I do try and make sure everyone's happy.
 
I received my Leupold MX6 from @Jager Waffen74 today, and of course it is perfect. Such a great guy to chat with as well. Like I said before, I don't he's posted anything that I wasn't interested in! Thank you, my friend!
 
@Areaonereal was a pleasure to deal with. He kept me up to-date with every step of the delivery process and even cut me some slack with forgetting when I sent the check! That's a real gentlemen, there! Thank you Sir!
 
@rookhawk needs no introduction to this community, but I just wrapped up my first transaction with him by buying some of the reloading dies he listed recently; and he was great to deal with. Clear communication, very responsive, easy payment method, fast shipping, and items arrived just as described. It should go without saying that he is definitely recommended, and deservedly so! :-)
 
I just received the 30-06 reloading supplies and 7x57 dies that I purchased from @Longfeather1; and had a very smooth transaction. Items arrived in fine shape as described, well-packaged, and were priced right. Great communicator and easy to do business with; highly recommended! :-)
 
@rookhawk needs no introduction to this community, but I just wrapped up my first transaction with him by buying some of the reloading dies he listed recently; and he was great to deal with. Clear communication, very responsive, easy payment method, fast shipping, and items arrived just as described. It should go without saying that he is definitely recommended, and deservedly so! :-)
And the absolutely beautiful shotgun case as well. Also very helpful to us less intelligent creatures on various topics. Good man to deal with!
 
Bought some 8x57 ammo earlier this week from @318AE , and it arrived today. Seller was super great to deal with, good pricing, quick shipping, and the ammo showed up exactly as described and packed as professionally as I've ever seen. Highly recommended!

Quote
 
Just received my shipment today from site sponsor @RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION for three different types of reloading bullets that I bought from them (all Speer brand in .22, .257, and 7mm). Fantastic pricing, well packaged, and prompt shipping. I'm very pleased with each transaction I've done with them, and highly recommend them.
 
I had the pleasure of engaging in a transaction to sell my Swarovski EL 10x42 Binoculars to @Ntchwaidumela here on the forums. Although he's a fairly new member, he was a pleasure to deal with. His communication was first rate, payment was instant, and he's a great guy. I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thank you for a great transaction all the best on your upcoming hunt!

​

 
I purchased a rifle from @Gajak and couldn't be more pleased with the whole transaction. He's a great asset to the AH forum and a true gentleman.
 
I had the pleasure of engaging in a transaction to sell my Swarovski EL 10x42 Binoculars to @Ntchwaidumela here on the forums. Although he's a fairly new member, he was a pleasure to deal with. His communication was first rate, payment was instant, and he's a great guy. I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thank you for a great transaction all the best on your upcoming hunt!

​

Yes, it went very well and @crossfire3006 was extremely fair and easy to work with. He certainly knows how to package items for shipment. Will do business with again!
 
Completed a sale with @sureshot375. Everything went very smoothly.
 
I know he’s been mentioned here a number of times, but I’ll say it again. Another smooth exchange with @Woodcarver. I’ll see you soon my friend. Cheers.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,662
Members
169,807
Latest member
BoydGreenw
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top