Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
A few weeks ago some of you may recall a M70 Super Grade in .30-06 came up for sale by @Catahoula. I'd been keeping my open for one though in a quite passive way. I'd bought a M70 porter for my wife for our hunt in 2016. Felt bad after awhile with that okay stock sitting beside my SG in .300WM. So I told her I'd get her one of her own.

Well there it came up as I was smoking a cigar one night with no intention of buying a rifle, but of course it's now mine...... I mean my wife's...... :)

He and I both had out of town trips coming up and we decided on a date to ship a little out from the sale, which he did. Rifle received and as described, looking forward to load development.

@Catahoula is a good gent to do business with if you're looking at buying something from him.

Grouser

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Hunted
VA, TN, MI, ND, KY, Canada, Namibia!
I would like to add @jesseneace to our list of great folks to work with. Jesse bought a CZ 550 American in .375 H&H from me in anticipation of an African hunt he has coming up next summer.
He is a newbie to our group but in all things he is a straight up fellow. Currently in the Army and has been for 16 years. He will likely be garnering materials and information from many of us in the upcoming month. Please feel free to trade with him and answer his questions.

jesseneace

Reaction score
I recently purchased a CZ550 in 375h&h from @Grouser. He was super responsive and very helpful, offering advice to me as I am planning my first trip to Africa. I now have the right rifle for the trip, thanks to this transaction. Payment and shipping were very easy. I would not hesitate to do business with him in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minhtuanland

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rick HOlbert wrote on NTH's profile.
NTH, Just found your message. I hunt with Eland Pro Safaris in Namibia. Wide selection of game and great folks. Hell my PH and his family ARE adopted family, LOL! I book people to hunt with them and should you be interested I'd be happy to meet and discuss a trip. Anyway all the best to you and give me a shout sometime. Bye for now.
NTH wrote on Rick HOlbert's profile.
Nice “meeting” you Rick. I made my first trip to S. Africa this year through Kuche Safaris. We had an incredible time. What outfitter do you use? Neal
LIFE-FORM TAXIDERMY World Leader In Superior Taxidermy Since 1981

taxidermy-south-africa.jpg
Global Rescue - Worldwide Emergency Evacuation & Field Rescue, Anytime Anywhere

global-rescue.jpg
Special 10% Off On Taxidermy For AfricaHunting Members 2021

taxidermy-in-texas.jpg