Purchases On AH References

Bought some muzzleloader bullets from@never been. Shipped quickly, well packaged. Would buy from again. Thanks!
 
I purchased a rifle from long time member @swoobie and everything went great.

I chose to get my own insurance from a vendor prior to shipping the gun. @swoobie was patient with me as I delayed him shipping the gun until I was squared away.

After the sale he was very helpful with my questions and helped with a scope and accessories.

Buy with confidence from @swoobie !

John
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,422
Members
169,356
Latest member
BrentonSco
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top